Voyage of the Vikings

PCruzer

Has anyone seen any information on the Voyage of the Vikings for 2015? I'm guessing it will be on the Veendam since she is doing Bermuda from Boston prior to when the VoV would depart. Anyone know about when the VoV itinerary would be posted?

The new itinerary for 2015 Viking cruise might appear around July/August. HAL is slower than some other cruise lines about releasing itineraries. The most recent Cruise Atlas goes through April 2015.

According to the Future Cruise Consultants on the Ryndam 2 weeks ago "it should be out very soon." She checked for us, but it was still not available. My TA is checking weekly. The FCC thought it would be the Veendam and would be similar time (midd-July) for 2015.

According to the Future Cruise Consultants on the Ryndam 2 weeks ago "it should be out very soon." She checked for us, but it was still not available. My TA is checking weekly. The FCC thought it would be the Veendam and would be similar time (midd-July) for 2015.

Voyage of the Vikings always goes mid July.

and just why would anyone pay the outrateous fare r/t boston to sail on that decrepit, rusty, nasty old tub?
Why don't you tell us how you really feel??!! LOL! All joking aside, the Veendam is not one of my favorite ships either. It's had it's share of problems. But the VoV is such a special cruise that I would consider it. Especially since on a trip like that, AC is not necessarily essential. I would never consider the Veendam for a warm weather cruise...I don't like the Retreat area (really dislike the huge TV and the poolette, but would not be using the pool on the VoV anyway) and I wouldn't want to chance getting a room with poor AC in a warm climate. But for the VoV, the "V" might be suitable.

Having been to several of the areas the V of V goes to, it's the itinerary that is wonderful (not to mention feedback from cruisers that it's one of the best itineraries they do…always sells out fast.) For this cruise which is port-intensive, it's not the ship, it's the itinerary that makes it special…can't wait!

Having been to several of the areas the V of V goes to, it's the itinerary that is wonderful (not to mention feedback from cruisers that it's one of the best itineraries they do…always sells out fast.) For this cruise which is port-intensive, it's not the ship, it's the itinerary that makes it special…can't wait!

We did the VoV in 2010 but could only do the first half of it due to family obligations. We flew home from London. It was the best trip we have ever done. We always said that we would love to do the whole cruise one day. We are definitely contemplating it for 2015. That would give us more than enough time to fully research every port. Like you, we can't wait till the itinerary comes out!

I guess I'm one of the few who like the changes made, because the new Vista Suites that face aft are wonderful. Taking advantage of an upsell offer, I treated myself to one of these and it helped make an already wonderful cruise even better, one of the best I've ever taken.

776 days at sea....39 ships.....7 continents

HAL 4* ....................Princess ELITE