wanted: Dream reviews and pics!

bluejay555

Haven't found many current reviews of the dream. If you have one could you post the link? Pictures are great too :)

Mitsugirly, i saw your review and loved it!!! Great pics and descriptions!

I would also be interested if anyone has links.

My Dream review is in my signature, Had to go back and read about it, lol! feels like its been so long since we cruised our first Carnival Cruise..which I have to say , got us hooked! We leave in 56 more days for the Breeze (but this time our girls are staying home!) after reading my review please excuse some of the spelling errors, possibly was drinking wine when I wrote it! But hope you enjoy, any questions feel free to ask. It really was such a memorable cruise that started our cruising obsession!

My Dream review is in my signature, Had to go back and read about it, lol! feels like its been so long since we cruised our first Carnival Cruise..which I have to say , got us hooked! We leave in 56 more days for the Breeze (but this time our girls are staying home!) after reading my review please excuse some of the spelling errors, possibly was drinking wine when I wrote it! But hope you enjoy, any questions feel free to ask. It really was such a memorable cruise that started our cruising obsession!

I enjoyed looking through your pictures jolyroger. It was nice as we have the dolphin swim in Cozumel booked too, looks like a lot of fun:D

Rod, thanks for the link. Great review and I will continue to follow it!

Jolyroger, I really enjoyed your review! Your girls are (well, were) the same age as mine. Mine will be 7 and 9 for this cruise. I think they'll love the waterworks.

Next up is mpcaruth and Brookeq...I'll be reading yours next.

Thanks and keep posting them!!! :)

Rod, thanks for the link. Great review and I will continue to follow it!

Jolyroger, I really enjoyed your review! Your girls are (well, were) the same age as mine. Mine will be 7 and 9 for this cruise. I think they'll love the waterworks.

Next up is mpcaruth and Brookeq...I'll be reading yours next.

Thanks and keep posting them!!! :)

Our girls LOVED the waterworks , and well I have to admit we did too!!

I enjoyed looking through your pictures jolyroger. It was nice as we have the dolphin swim in Cozumel booked too, looks like a lot of fun:D

Thank You! It was such a fun excursion, one they still ask, if we can do again..We even got my my 70 yr old mother inlaw to try it and she hates getting her face wet(I dont know), and she as well still talks about it too, lol..And while your there you gotta try Three amigos, its right by the end of the pier.. Great food and AWESOME margaritas!!:D