Port Everglades transportation to parking

kkid

I will be driving to Fort Lauderdale to board my April 5-19 cruise on Celebrity Eclipse. I am weighing options for using official cruise port parking at $15 per day versus using one of the highly rated off-site parking options like Park N Fly or Park N Go.

I see the off-site options charge some taxes and fees on top of there advertised rate. Does the port also add taxes and fees to their $15 rate?

Also, how to they compare regarding expeditious pick-up time?

We have used Park N Go several times. I highly recommend them. If you prepay the rate is less than if you pay at the lot. The port price of $15 a day is the total price.

Park No Go has shuttles when you arrive that take you immediately to the ship and when we've done self-debarkation and were some of the first off the ship at 7:30 there was either a shuttle waiting or one arrived in under 5 minutes.

I can see where this would be a tough decision. On one hand, you are leaving your car for 2 weeks, and parking at the port is by far the most safe/secure option, albeit the most expensive one as well . . . where you could park at an offsite place for half the price which can be over $100 in savings for 2 weeks but not get that 100% sense of security in regards to your vehicle . . . plus you'd have to take a shuttle.

Me personally, I'd go with the savings, but everybody is different. I've used park n cruise places several times and nothing but good experiences with them.