Favorite Card/Board game?

taylor316

My family loves loves playing double or triple or quadruple etc solitaire. We've played it with up to 8 people which is just craziness! LOL and it's good entertainment for those who are just watching too!

We also like playing Speed, Slush in the Gutter, and Spoons.

As far as board games go, we like all the board games from our teenage years at the cottage: Masterpiece, Payday, Stratego, Battleship, etc.

There are some newer ones we like. Can't remember the name if one in particular but the objective is to build train routes across the continent. We also really enjoy Pictionary a nd Taboo.

Would I be likely to find a cribbage board for use on the ship (NCL Sky)? I love to play but don't really want to lug one around.

I don't know about the Sky but the Star had at least one in the stack of games a crew member brought into Moderno each morning for passengers to use.

I have a travel cribbage board that is long and folds in half so it is only about 3x5x1.

We play a game called "10,000". All you need is 5 or 6 dice and a pen and paper to keep score. So much fun and easy to learn. Google the instructions. We have played it in several land based resorts where passers-by stop to watch then want to learn and they end up joining in.