Cabin help deciding? Dream 10160 vs 9672?

uncletr21

on deck 10 there might be noise from the restaurant above, mixed reports. on deck 9, the cabin available, 9672, same 5E class, connects to a cabin (we don't know them).

which would you prefer or guess has more noise?

thank you.

We've been on both deck 9 and 10 in similar cabins. We've decided we prefer deck 9. When we stay on deck 10 we do occasionally notice noise from overhead, especially when the crew is putting the deck chairs out and putting them away at night. But the real "issue" with deck 10 for us is the large overhang which means your veranda never gets sun.

• 4 months later...

Hello, I am just wondering if you did end up booking and staying in 9672? I am lookig at changing the cabin I have to this one but I want to make sure it has the big balcony first. It kind of looks like it is on the corner, so I would like to be sure.

Thanks,

I've been in connecting cabins where we didn't know the people next door. Never had a problem. I honestly think that the two doors probably provide more noise block than the walls. We honestly never heard them.

I've had more noise from non-connecting cabin neighbors!

Hello, I am just wondering if you did end up booking and staying in 9672? I am lookig at changing the cabin I have to this one but I want to make sure it has the big balcony first. It kind of looks like it is on the corner, so I would like to be sure.

Thanks,

If you're on the Fantasy, Dec. 26, 2015 then cancel the room. It's terrible. ;) :p

We want to relieve you of that awful cabin. ;)