Single Rate ?

sassy~one

That depends on what you consider "planning ahead." I almost never book a cruise more than 60 days out and most are less than 30, but right now I can book these solo fares up to April 28 out of Miami and Ft Lauderdale.

My schedule is very flexible, but many have to submit their vacation time well in advance. Or they have issues with booking non stop flights with favorable times.

My schedule is very flexible, but many have to submit their vacation time well in advance. Or they have issues with booking non stop flights with favorable times.

People ask me all the time,

"MU, what is your secret for cruising as much as you do?"

My answer is simple, I don't have a job.

My wife and I were looking at some of the cheap weekend getaways to Ensenada. Inside cabins are going for around $250pp - what would stop us from each booking two adjoining cabins using the single supplement and opening the connector to give ourselves a mini-suite? I don't necessarily want to take advantage of the system, but this seems more reasonable if we are going to spend $700+ for a three night cruise to Ensenada. Thoughts?

You are not taking advantage of anyone. They offer it; you buy it. We just got back (three women; three singles) from a Fantasy cruise. There is NO downside to this offer.:) I think it's great.

Kathy