Grandeur

Is there a Diamond breakfast area on the Grandeur like there is/was on Explorer and Enchantment?

Yes, in the DL every morning. The DL is located deck 6 aft.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Yes, in the DL every morning. The DL is located deck 6 aft.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

But, that's just a continental breakfast in the DL, right? That's all it was on Allure.

EX has a full up breakfast for D in one of the side dining rooms off the MDR since they don't have a lounge. On EX we had the MDR menu plus free specialty coffee (lattes, cappuccinos, mocha).

Edited by BND

But, that's just a continental breakfast, right?

EX has a full up breakfast for D in one of the side dining rooms off the MDR since they don't have a lounge.

Correct, breakfast in the DL is just continental. Some ships, like Legend, still have a section in the MDR for diamond breakfast, even though they have a DL. Same as regular breakfast with the addition of free specialty coffee.

Edited by clarea

I was on Grandeur in Oct, 2012 and they had a Diamond breakfast in a private dining room next to the MDR. This was full, hot breakfast where you could order a free specialty coffee.

I suggest that you look for a sign on the port side of the MDR's lower level.

I was on Grandeur in Oct, 2012 and they had a Diamond breakfast in a private dining room next to the MDR. This was full, hot breakfast where you could order a free specialty coffee.

I suggest that you look for a sign on the port side of the MDR's lower level.

Grandeur last month had this on the port entrance of the MDR; the starboard side is for everyone else, the port side for Diamonds and above.

Grandeur last month had this on the port entrance of the MDR; the starboard side is for everyone else, the port side for Diamonds and above.

Glad they still have it. I loved it on Grandeur and on several Voyager class ships as well.

We got to meet and talk to many veteran cruisers and traded lots of good information. It's a more intimate setting than the DL.