mini suite on Arcadia-lunch

the english lady

Hi

Could somebody confirm ,if we are not Caribbean tier, but we are in a mini suite-when we embark ,would we still eat lunch in the bun fight buffett, or is there some other wonderful place we could eat..

I have resisted answering because I am not sure. On all other ships this is the case, although there are no mini suites on the two big ones. When we have been on Arcadia in a mini we have been Gold/Caribbean.

The reason I am not sure is because of the number of mini suites on Arcadia. However I am 90% sure that you will be able to join the suite lot! Last time we were on her the 'do' was in the Crows Nest.

Remember the best part is the free Champagne :) :) :).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have resisted answering because I am not sure. On all other ships this is the case, although there are no mini suites on the two big ones. When we have been on Arcadia in a mini we have been Gold/Caribbean.

The reason I am not sure is because of the number of mini suites on Arcadia. However I am 90% sure that you will be able to join the suite lot! Last time we were on her the 'do' was in the Crows Nest.

Remember the best part is the free Champagne :) :) :).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Dan I will practice my puppy dog eyes, just in case,otherwise bun fight it is😢

I am reading this thread with interest as we are on Arcadia in July in a mini suite and would like to know what we can expect....sounds good so far, champagne being one of my favourite words!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Elviex