MDR - Breakfast / Lunch Table for 2

db20

Is is hassle free to request a table for two when using the MDR for breakfast and lunch?

Are you expected to dine on larger tables or are the MDR staff totally accommodating to people who request just tables for 2? Will be on Indy if the ship makes a difference.

Thanks

We just came off the Indy and if you request table for 2 you may have to wait. A larger table and you'll be seated immediately.

We've always enjoyed late dining in the MDR, but with all the dining options available on Allure, I'm thinking that My Time might be a good choice for my husband and I.

Is the service as good? We enjoy having the same waiter throughout, so we might miss that. (Although, on our last cruise, the MDR service was so poor, we would have loved to have a table change...and we did ask!)

This may be the time we give My Time a try.

Our experiences with MTD have turned a confirmed traditional diner into a strong proponent of My Time Dining. In each of our last several cruises when we have chosen MTD, we have found such excellent teams of servers that we have requested (and received) that team of servers every evening. On our most recent cruise on Freedom of the Seas, our team of servers knew our names and recognized our particular dining preferences (for example my enjoyment of chilled soups, and my wife's preference for English Breakfast Tea (at dinner) by the second night. No need for traditional dining in order to have the same table or same wait staff and never a lengthy wait for a table.

Our experiences with MTD have turned a confirmed traditional diner into a strong proponent of My Time Dining. In each of our last several cruises when we have chosen MTD, we have found such excellent teams of servers that we have requested (and received) that team of servers every evening. On our most recent cruise on Freedom of the Seas, our team of servers knew our names and recognized our particular dining preferences (for example my enjoyment of chilled soups, and my wife's preference for English Breakfast Tea (at dinner) by the second night. No need for traditional dining in order to have the same table or same wait staff and never a lengthy wait for a table.

This is really good to hear. Thank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk