The amazing upgrade fairy

Kmkub

His name is Bruce and he just gave us a suite for our 4-day next week. Our first suite!

I'm jumping out of my skin..... We got D102/106 on the Ruby. (That's the windy balcony, correct?) I don't care.... it's a suite!

(We were in a balcony / inside room combo until today. :-) )

Best thing about this trip is that I was planning a full R&R in the room or on the balcony, reading. This trip is for the kids.... Spring break time.

I'm blown away. I love Princess.

After this cruise, we'll be Platinum!

His name is Bruce and he just gave us a suite for our 4-day next week. Our first suite!

I'm jumping out of my skin..... We got D102/106 on the Ruby. (That's the windy balcony, correct?) I don't care.... it's a suite!

Best thing about this trip is that I was planning a full R&R in the room or on the balcony, reading. This trip is for the kids.... Spring break time.

Congratulations! Yeah, that's the Family Suite (actually a mini-suite connected to an inside by a common living room). The balcony will be windy...

Enjoy the suite amenities, especially breakfast at Sabatini's.

I'm jumping out of my skin..... We got D102/106 on the Ruby. (That's the windy balcony, correct?) I don't care.... it's a suite! ..................

I wouldn't worry about the wind on this itinerary. We just got back from it and the weather was nice and warm even when it was windy. Enjoy the suite. :cool:

Thanks everyone. I'm a huge lurker on this forum - and many of you have me drooling over the suite amenities. I'm stoked.

Sabatini's breakfast sounds worth getting up for.:D

Thanks everyone. I'm a huge lurker on this forum - and many of you have me drooling over the suite amenities. I'm stoked.

Oh it absolutely is worth getting up for it.:D

Congrates on the upgrade!

That breakfast at Sabatini's is sooooo worth it !!! :D Are you on the 20th?

are you on the 15th sailing or the 20th?

what category did you book in?

We are sailing on the 20th in a guarantee. (first time booking that type of cabin)_

Edited by serene56

We sail on the 20th.

We originally booked two rooms, aft balcony & aft inside across the hall, Caribe.

I was going to say they usually always trade the Family Suite for 2 cabins that they need. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser