Show times

drafj7

I am booked on the May 12th sailing on the Infinity. The dining times on this cruise is 6:15 and 8:45. Does anyone know what time are the shows. I figured the show will follow the early sitting but what about the late seating. On one cruise it was before dinner and another after. I tried calling Celebrity and got different opinions.

Thanks.

Alan

South American sailings are different than others, because so many there prefer to eat later -- 8:45 is early for them!

Last year on Infinity in South America our dining times were 6 and 8:30 with the shows usually at 8:30 and 10:30 on formal nights, non-formal nights were 7 and 9. With your dining times a little bit later, I would look for some small adjustment accordingly with the show times.

We're just off the Infinity - South America/Antarctic cruise. The show times were 7:00 & 9:00. I think there were a couple of nights when the times changed slightly, but the majority were those times. You would go to the early show. It was easier getting a seat at the 7:00 than the 9:00. If we went to the 9:00 we had to go at least 20:00 min. early.

• 3 weeks later...
South American sailings are different than others, because so many there prefer to eat later -- 8:45 is early for them!

Last year on Infinity in South America our dining times were 6 and 8:30 with the shows usually at 8:30 and 10:30 on formal nights, non-formal nights were 7 and 9. With your dining times a little bit later, I would look for some small adjustment accordingly with the show times.

We chose 8:30 late dining...Are the shows still at 7 and 9 for Caribbean cruises?

Thanks