Drink package

saphir

I booked the voucher books twice today for a back to back cruise around 12 noon, and had no problem!

Go to the Main MSC page,

in the top right hand corner you'll see 'on board services, then a window will drop down and click on 'book your Allegrissimo packages',

that takes you to a page that started with 'add a little personal,,,,', in the second paragraph it says 'click here',

that takes you to a page where you put in your info, click enter at the bottom,

and you go to the page to order drinks, excursions, etc.!

Make sure you put in an accurate email address, MSC will email you an email receipt that you print out and bring on the ship with you!

Good Luck!

Remember, for every $200. on board spending, you get an additional loyalty club point! (like an extra cruise day):D

If you pre-pay the money, it will not go towards an extra point!:mad:

Are vouchers only available on the Divina. I cannot find them on the web page for the Preziosa.

Thanks

The drinks packages vary depending on where you're cruising. Vouchers are available on European cruises but they tend to be drink specific, like a book of beer vouchers or cocktail or whatever. The Allegrissimo (no limit on number of drinks) at €23 per person per day is very popular and great value.

Well, VacationCrazee! I guess you're their travel agent now. Get on it.

lol

:Dhahahahahaha!!! Negative. . . . I just sent a list of questions to MSC and go answers. Most of my questions pertain to the drink packages. . .

hahahahaha!!!!:D

Remember, for every $200. on board spending, you get an additional loyalty club point! (like an extra cruise day):D

If you pre-pay the money, it will not go towards an extra point!:mad:

Can someone verify the policy on service charges on the alcohol packages and vouchers? I am reading on CC that there is no service charge if you buy prior to boarding. But an added 15% if you buy on the ship.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Can someone verify the policy on service charges on the alcohol packages and vouchers? I am reading on CC that there is no service charge if you buy prior to boarding. But an added 15% if you buy on the ship.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

If you buy on ship, you will be charged a 15% gratuity!:mad:

You can 'ORDER' online through the MSC web site, and there will be no added gratuity charged!:D

You can also 'BUY' on the phone through MSC, and there will be no 15% gratuity added, 'BUT' you won't get the money added to your on board spending, for which you get an extra cruise point for every $200. spent, which includes gratuity!

BUY/ORDER your choice! :confused:

Buy-you pay ahead of time

Order-will be added to your on board expenses paid at the end of your cruise, but this gives you added money towards the loyalty program!

I tried your directions -followed thru but when I tried to order just one for myself kept applying for everyone in cabin. Then when I remove others also removes mine. I just can't order one allegrissimo voucher on line -wont allow it. And they won't talk to me on phone still waiting for my travel agent to call and help. Hope he can get around this and just order one Otherwise ill just get it on board I guess and pay the extra 15%. Thanks for the help your directions were great just website wouldn't allow it!!:)

You can't order online, without adding it for everyone, you do have to phone that in. Though my mother booked her cruise with a travel agent and she was able to call MSC directly and have it added. She didn't need to go through the travel agent to do it.

• 3 weeks later...