Can't board until 1pm on Breeze Saturday....what gives?

I received an email yesterday stating that we can't arrive at the POM until 1pm Saturday. Boarding will start at 1 and we are scheduled still scheduled to sail at 4pm. Anyone know why this would be? Will the buffet still be open when we board?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

They send those emails out all the time to try to get you to come later. Ignore it. The buffet will be open :-)

It's just an effort to spread out the crowds........barring any complications during debarkation, boarding should begin at the usual time shortly after 11am.

I always arrive at the pier by 10:30.......even if there is a delay I would rather be checked in waiting to board than stuck outside the terminal or sitting around in my hotel.....

I always travel with protein bars, nuts and water in my carry on so if there is a delay I'm not starved..........

BTW.....of the 12ish times I've received that email, I've only been delayed at embarkation 1 time.

We will be leaving on the Breeze Sunday and we also received the email. I am pretty sure I have received them before and it didnt matter. Either way, I plan on having a drink in one hand and a Guy's Cheeseburger in the other by 1:00:)

I received an email yesterday stating that we can't arrive at the POM until 1pm Saturday. Boarding will start at 1 and we are scheduled still scheduled to sail at 4pm. Anyone know why this would be? Will the buffet still be open when we board?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Everyone gets that email , I still show up at 1030 or 1100 am , never have had an issue , I would dis-regard .

We have the email too, but it swiftly made it's way to the recycling bin. With FTTF we plan on having a Guys burger in hand by the time many are just showing up hopefully.

I also really hope you intended to write Sunday! If you show up saturday, you may have a LONG wait at the pier!

Yes, Sunday! Sorry for any confusion! We leave chilly IL for Miami Beach on Saturday, so I'm not thinking of anything but boarding the plane at this point.

We are going to attempt to get in some beach time by staying on Miami Beach the night before. It wasn't cheap, but we've never been there. Hoping we won't regret it!

We got the same e-mail from Carnival. We still arrived at 11:00 am and after checking in, they had already started boarding.

Even though the housekeeping staff was still working on the rooms, our rooms were ready when we arrived, so we just dropped off our stuff and explored the ship.