Single Occupancy on Carnival?

champagne123

That list is good to show someone the promotion, but its not always up to date,so its good to do mock bookings. Just plug in 1 traveler and pick a date range and you really don't need that list.

Edited by Caribbean King1

I was just on the Carnival website, booking a cruise for May 4th. One of the parties does not have anyone to share a cabin with. I already told him he would have to pay double occupancy and he was fine with it.

WELL....lo and behold. I booked his. SINGLE charge. :eek: I called the 800 number to confirm before finishing the booking process. YUP...single fare.

He is now doing the HAPPY DANCE.:):):)

I did the same thing today, not complaining a bit! :) :)

We just had a family member that wanted to join our cruise on the Legend in May. We called Sunday and were actually able to book her into the adjoining cabin next to ours for nearly the same as moving all of us to a quad cabin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Still wishing they would do this for my May 11 Glory cruise OV room. The insides are no supplement, but still have it for the OV. All the other sailings on the Glory in May have it gone on insides, OVs, and balconies except mine. Even over Memorial Day. Come on, Carnival!!! Sure could use that extra cash to book another cruise while onboard!!!

I like this site for checking on the Carnival solo specials since it is arranged by departure port.

http://www.carnival.com/Content/single-occupancy.aspx?icid=CC_singcd_1942

I booked a last minute cruise in late February on the Sensation due to no surcharge, my usual RCL choice would not waive the 200% solo surcharge even on a last minute cruise, and was able to get an oceanview for half the price of an RCL interior. I was very pleasantly surprised at how great the cabin was, the food and the service, so I would definitely do another Carnival cruise. RCL is making it very hard for solos to find a good deal and it seems Carnival is more than happy to encourage us to try them.

Late last week I got a no supplement solo rate for an OV cabin on Paradise out of Tampa for May. The rate no supplement is now gone so as mentioned above, once they reach their no supplement allotment, the supplement will come back. I am glad I jumped on the no supplement rate.

See you all on Paradise on May 17th.:cool:

Question, I cruise solo most of the time, or at least never share a cabin, and looking at a cruise for this coming January..how do find out about the the "single supplement specials" just keep checking website or what?

Thanx,

G