Tendering ?? For Suites

footballbabe3

[quote name='footballbabe3']We have booked a Suite for our next cruise. I have a small handicap and the
priority tendering is really what I needed. How does this work? Once we have docked. How do we know where and when to go to the tenders? This is our first suite.[/QUOTE]

Once you board, you will meet your Concierge. Discuss the situation with them and you should get all the answers you require.

[quote name='footballbabe3']We have booked a Suite for our next cruise. I have a small handicap and the
priority tendering is really what I needed. How does this work? Once we have docked. How do we know where and when to go to the tenders? This is our first suite.[/QUOTE]

You will receive a letter from the Concierge with the meeting place and time. No worries! :)

Priority tendering is for leaving the ship. Your concierge will tell you where to go and you will be on the first tender off the ship. When you return to the ship....it is first come, first serve. They wont run a tender until it is full. Your concierge will answer all your questions and tell you where to go. Edited by david_sobe