No Cruise Documents/Set Sail Pass

my cruise docs are always ready anywhere from 45-50 days out. I just printed mind off tonight. they were ready a week ago

Where is the option to print Cruise Documents? Or where should I expect it to appear. I'm 53 days out. I paid in full and I placed my reservation through a TA.

In addition, I made my show reservations several weeks ago and have not received a confirmation. Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.

DrB

Has anyone ever just crossed out their cabin number and written in the new one of their Set Sail pass?

We may change cabins but there is some kind of glitch in our reservation online and if I access it there (to re-print it) it re-prices our already paid for booking.

Where is the option to print Cruise Documents? Or where should I expect it to appear. I'm 53 days out. I paid in full and I placed my reservation through a TA.

In addition, I made my show reservations several weeks ago and have not received a confirmation. Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.

DrB

I got an email on March 6 for my April 24 sailing that they were ready. When I logged into RCI's site, I could not view the documents. I ended up calling and getting the file emailed to me in a PDF. In my cruise documents, there is the information for the shore excursions and speciality

restaurant reservation. I did not need to reserve shows for my sailing, but I would have to imagine that that info would be in the packet as well.

Hope that helps!

We're due to sail 12th April 2014 on Serenade. Can't complete online checkin to get set sail pass. Message is to contact TA which I've done & they say we can get the passes when we embark. I'm not convinced. We leave home on 5th April so access to print eticketsdifficult ( hol starts 6th April). I'm thinking of ringing RCCL to check. We're in grand suite so already lost out on the suite luggage tags. What should I do next? Do I need to worry or not about set sail passes at embarkation?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

We're due to sail 12th April 2014 on Serenade. Can't complete online checkin to get set sail pass. Message is to contact TA which I've done & they say we can get the passes when we embark. I'm not convinced. We leave home on 5th April so access to print eticketsdifficult ( hol starts 6th April). I'm thinking of ringing RCCL to check. We're in grand suite so already lost out on the suite luggage tags. What should I do next? Do I need to worry or not about set sail passes at embarkation?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

I believe it is not a big deal to not have the set sail passes printed. It may slow down the embarkation process, but not significantly.