MDR question

We have a group of 14 sailing together. One was a last minute booking and they have MTD but the rest of us have early dining. If 2 people in our group don't show up for MDR one night (or more is likely), can the other 2 assigned to MTD join us instead?

I have sent an email to rcldining related to dining requests but I'm looking for a quick answer to this. Is there someone else I can contact to beg to have the 2 moved to the early seating with us?

We have a group of 14 sailing together. One was a last minute booking and they have MTD but the rest of us have early dining. If 2 people in our group don't show up for MDR one night (or more is likely), can the other 2 assigned to MTD join us instead?

We were on MTD on my last Freedom cruise and were permitted to join late seating one night at a table of two couples we had met onboard.

They will accomodate your request it at ALL possible.

The dining email address you referred to is your best bet to get them into Early seating. If you can't be accommodated that way, head to the dining room first thing when you get on the ship and see if it can be switched. As a last resort, if you know that 2 people won't be going to the MDR anyway, them yes, the other 2 people can take their spots at the table. Nobody checks to see who you are when you enter the dining room!

I have sent an email to rcldining related to dining requests but I'm looking for a quick answer to this. Is there someone else I can contact to beg to have the 2 moved to the early seating with us?

You will have at least a 93% chance of getting those last bookers reassigned to you after you board. Go to the dining room and speak to the Maitre D'.

:)

Edited by Merion_Mom

After I posted I sent an email directly to someone at RCCL dining who helped me out last year when the system completely messed up all of our MTD reservations (Her email sig says: Administrator, Restaurant Operations, Specialty Dining Administration, Food & Beverage Operations, Royal Caribbean International).

Anyway, I got immediate results and in much less than an hour, our MTD cabin now had early dining! Yay!! So happy and happy with her great customer service!

Now I just need to figure out what happened to the flowrider lessons I had booked for my daughter that have completely disappeared. I sooooo hate their website.