A Few Questions

fat_joe

Hello all !

I will be taking my first cruise on the Triumph on Aug. 13. My documents state that boarding begins at 2 PM, but is it possible to board earlier? If so, what time is best to arrive at the terminal? I was also wondering if oceanview staterooms have a refrigerator. Also, I will be parking at the terminal and am wondering if anyone had any problems with the garage being full.

Thanks for the help.

It's been a year and a half since we sailed on the Triumph, but there were no fridges in the balcony cabins then, so I would be surprised if they were available in OV rooms. In fact, my wife is diabetic and we inquired before sailing about possibly getting a fridge to keep her insulin in and were told that fridges were only available in suites.

Hello all !

I will be taking my first cruise on the Triumph on Aug. 13. My documents state that boarding begins at 2 PM, but is it possible to board earlier? If so, what time is best to arrive at the terminal? I was also wondering if oceanview staterooms have a refrigerator. Also, I will be parking at the terminal and am wondering if anyone had any problems with the garage being full.

Thanks for the help.

1. As the others said, get there betwen 11 and 12 and you will have no problems being onboard by 12:30p. Make sure you fill out all your cruise docs and fun pass before hand.

2. Oceanview rooms don't have refrigerators. :(

3. No problems with parking. Big parking garage with lots of spaces. Just go up another level if you can not find a spot on the lower levels. Elevators will get you where you need to go.

We did the Triumph in January and had a great time! You will enjoy your first on her!!

[quote name=glrounds

sure all oceanview cabins aboard the TRIUMPH have refrigerators[/quote]

nope-- but if you take a small cooler---one that holds about 12 cans-- it will serve the same purpose

Parking in Miami was very easy...we were surprised. We have a full size high top van so we parked on the bottom....right inside. We dropped off the luggage and about 20 ft. away was the garage....very easy and the directions I got off of the ports website made it very easy to get to the port. Happy Sailing!!

I guess it all depends on when you want to waste your time waiting.

Get there really early and wait until they start boarding, or go later and stand in line and then board.

Normally the later you get there, the less time you stand in line.

Cheers,

Peter

Archived