Lido balcony's

newlights

Love love love the lido!! My gf and I lucked out last Feb on the Breeze, when we let Carnival choose our balcony room and they put us on the Lido. We had the last room before the doors to the pool deck and never had a problem with any noise. Even on the nights when the deck party was raging it was quiet in our room. We've even booked the same room on the Sunshine for Nov 15 and can't wait.

My very first cruise we had a balcony cabin on some floor of the Valor, then got a call and for $40 we moved up to Lido Deck room 9222. It was so much fun! Loved where it was at. It was nice to be able to walk down the hall and be where everything was going on.

We were on the Sunshine in November and were in room 9186 and we loved it. We loved being close to everything and the noise level was never an issue. The location of your cabin is very nice and on your balcony you may hear faint noises from the lido during the party times. I would always have lido as my first choice of cabin. Enjoy

Even if we can hear lido we don't think we will mind we have noticed I cruises we have missed out on so much from lido and we think being this close we will catch more happenings!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Even if we can hear lido we don't think we will mind we have noticed I cruises we have missed out on so much from lido and we think being this close we will catch more happenings!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Absolutely! That is why I love lido deck cabins!

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

We were in our first Lido Deck Balcony Cabin on the Freedom in May 2013 ... we loved it!!! We never had a problem with noise....our cabin was at the end right where you walk out onto the Lido Deck....I booked the same cabin on the Sunshine for May 17th....I am so sorry that my husband passed away with a massive heart attack while working on September 10th and didn't live to go on the cruise next month.....our son is going with me......he is excited to be in a balcony cabin...and I think especially since he is 20 years old that he will appreciate being right there with the food and the action :)

We were in our first Lido Deck Balcony Cabin on the Freedom in May 2013 ... we loved it!!! We never had a problem with noise....our cabin was at the end right where you walk out onto the Lido Deck....I booked the same cabin on the Sunshine for May 17th....I am so sorry that my husband passed away with a massive heart attack while working on September 10th and didn't live to go on the cruise next month.....our son is going with me......he is excited to be in a balcony cabin...and I think especially since he is 20 years old that he will appreciate being right there with the food and the action :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. How wonderful, however, that your son and you will have this time together. Enjoy your cruise!

Sounds like I missed out!

Our first cruise we were originally booked in a Lido cabin, but people on our roll call (a lot of them had Lido cabins) were talking about cabin crawls and late night hall parties. Perhaps they were joking, but I wasn't willing to take that chance, so I switched us to a Empress balcony cabin in the aft. DH and I enjoy peace and quiet, and it ended up being the perfect spot for us.

We love the Panorama deck. That and the Lido to us are the best decks on the ship. Besides all of the other things that were mentioned about convenience, being able to run back to your cabin to use your own bathroom on sea days is a plus. Those bathrooms in the pool area can become pretty wet and messy on sea days.

• 3 weeks later...
We booked our first Lido Deck Balcony on the Liberty. Are these balconies covered?

Yes, they are covered. There will be another balcony room directly over you. We stayed in our first Lido Deck balcony on the Splendor this past October and we will book nothing else ever again. We have 9249 booked on the Conquest for August.

Enjoy!

We loved our Lido balcony (9270) on the Liberty. Convenient and a great view. Would easily book another.

Sent from my mobile device. Typos are inevitable.

We are booked in this cabin! Do you have any pictures of 9270?

Thanks!

We are booked in this cabin! Do you have any pictures of 9270?

Thanks!

The cabin is very standard. Here is a pic taken from the cabin pulling into Roatan:

DSCN3082_zpsae4542d3.jpg

Not sure where this was taken, but the sunrise was beautiful!

DSCN3240_zpsd0bfe81e.jpg

Docking in Cozumel

DSCN2951_zps06d119e5.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. Typos are inevitable.

Edited by soccersharon

Another vote for Lido. Our fav spot to be. Like most others love the convenience of being close to your own bathroom. We are booked on The Valor 9282. We have 3 cabins in a row, Will be fun to have the dividers opened for our own deck party!!