haven upgrade worth it?

tlreze

Glad for you. Now go and enjoy enjoy enjoy :cool:

fireeater, have you been on Allure of the Seas? Wondering how Royal compares to NCL as I am going in Sept an never tried them before?

OP, I think you got a nice deal and will get the experience of the lifetime. :)

P.S. Which GV are you staying in? If it is the port side one (14500), please don't trash it, we'll be there for the reposition cruise on 4/27 and paid heck of a lot more pp than you - our cruise is 12 nights, but still. ;) :D

Edited by Demonyte

fireeater, have you been on Allure of the Seas? Wondering how Royal compares to NCL as I am going in Sept an never tried them before?

I have not. Enchantment twice and Freedom once. Never tried NCL yet....

I was not impressed with the bland food I had on my last Enchantment cruise, so we booked a Carnival cruise. Then I got bored 1 day, and found a good deal for NCL.....

Now waiting for the days.....

Edited by FireEater

OP, I think you got a nice deal and will get the experience of the lifetime. :)

P.S. Which GV are you staying in? If it is the port side one (14500), please don't trash it, we'll be there for the reposition cruise on 4/27 and paid heck of a lot more pp than you - our cruise is 12 nights, but still. ;) :D

we are in 14000

I thought they stopped up selling the Garden Villas. You are going to have an amazing time. We've done the Garden Villa three times on Jewel class ships. It's hard going back to regular rooms after being spoiled in the Garden Villa!

Thats crazy.......but what the heck you only live once. My wife and I did the same cruise in November. For the amount of time your are on the ship I would not have bothered. You basically have two sea days.

I DID it.....My children are adults and I paid for their cruise so they all decided to chip in, even the two in the family suite sine they can use it....thanks everyone for all your help

You will not regret it. The GV on the Jewel class ships are amazing but on the Star and Dawn the upper deck is unbelievable. There is so much room. I will tell you though that our favorite bedroom is not the master but the one that opens onto the deck. Have a great time. Can't wait to hear how you all enjoyed it.