$1,900 C&A Savings Certificate for outside/balcony/suite?!

Is it just me or did anybody else see a $1,900 Crown and Anchor Savings Certificate for the May 17 and the August 30 Jewel of the Seas sailings earlier this afternoon?

It's no longer there (but I've been having issues with RCI's website all day - I keep being kicked off the U.S. version into the international version).

I couldn't believe my eyes, but I printed it and immediately called my TA to book it. He said he would find out about it. I've never seen such high value certificates. In my case it meant I could book a balcony and an interior for 5 people total for a little over $1,400.00 (my wife's C&A in one cabin with some of the kids, I'm separately C&A in the other cabin with the rest of the kids).

Like I said, it's no longer available and it is probably too good to be true. But I printed it and could scan it tomorrow when I get back to the office and post it here.

Now the questions are, has anybody ever seen such high value savings certificates? Have they ever been honored? If I printed it before they pulled it, would it still be valid?

Note the currency. It is listed as MXN, not USD. Mexican pesos are about a 10 to 1 ratio. When I pull up that sailing now on the Jewel, that one is listed as $75/$150 USD.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'M LAUGHING HERE HYSTERICALLY! We certainly don't use Mexican pesos in Puerto Rico! Talk about a website glitch! Why the heck does Royal put me in Mexico! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

So sorry. I wasn't trying to pull anyone's leg. They certainly pulled mine!

Mexican pesos! Ha, ha, ha, ha!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'M LAUGHING HERE HYSTERICALLY! We certainly don't use Mexican pesos in Puerto Rico! Talk about a website glitch! Why the heck does Royal put me in Mexico! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

So sorry. I wasn't trying to pull anyone's leg. They certainly pulled mine!

Mexican pesos! Ha, ha, ha, ha!

np...sometimes when I see something I want to jump on like price drops or a favorite room, I am so nervous my hands start to shake..lol

np...sometimes when I see something I want to jump on like price drops or a favorite room, I am so nervous my hands start to shake..lol

Why do I have to keep on learning that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Oh, jeez. I wish I could pull this thread. But maybe not. I think this showcases the absurdity of RCI's IT dept./webmasters in addition to my own naivete.