Future Cruise Certs?

sassy~one

John Heald posted a question regarding whether people missed the FCC's a few weeks back and there was an overwhelming response that said they missed them. They could find there way back on in time. :D

Here's hoping they come back. Prefer that over booking onboard. We did book our 2014 B2B on our 2013 B2B. Also booked next years B2B while on this years B2B. Too much planning before getting on the ship.

No more FCC, but if you book a cruise while on a cruise you will get $100 OBC and 2 vouchers for friends/family to get $100 OBC if they book that same sailing.

Actually, it depends upon the length of cruise you book...

3-5 days $50 OBC

6 days $75 OBC

7-9 days $100 OBC

10+ $200 OBC

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Here's hoping they come back. Prefer that over booking onboard. We did book our 2014 B2B on our 2013 B2B. Also booked next years B2B while on this years B2B. Too much planning before getting on the ship.

We feel the same way. It was so much easier to know you just needed to stop by the future cruise desk and buy a certificate. Now to have your trip picked out and be able to pay the deposit is rough. We booked the trip we are taking this Saturday in December while onboard. It was $300 deposit each, I really could've used that $600 having fun onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app