help with cabin categories please

Royal Carribean fan looking to book a cruise on the Carnival Spirit. I'm finding the cabin categories a bit confusing. I would like to book 2 rooms - preferably interconnecting. Hubby and I in one and 3 children in the other. Is there any inter-connecting rooms that are outside or balcony connected to an inside. Can someone suggest the best possible categories for us, or different combinations that I could consider please. :)

I haven't found an inside that connects with a different category room on Carnival yet. When we booked our upcoming cruise I asked and was told no oceanviews connect with interiors on the Dream. We have connecting deluxe oceanviews on our upcoming cruise and had the same on our most recent cruise this year.

I would call Carnival and ask if any of the ships you are interested in booking have rooms like what you are looking for though.

For booking purposes though, you will need to book one adult per room. Our current booking, I am booked with my daughter in one room and my husband is booked with our 2 boys in the other room. When we get on the ship however, the big kids will be in one room and hubby, me and the youngest will be in the other room.

I haven't found an inside that connects with a different category room on Carnival yet. When we booked our upcoming cruise I asked and was told no oceanviews connect with interiors on the Dream. We have connecting deluxe oceanviews on our upcoming cruise and had the same on our most recent cruise this year.

I would call Carnival and ask if any of the ships you are interested in booking have rooms like what you are looking for though.

For booking purposes though, you will need to book one adult per room. Our current booking, I am booked with my daughter in one room and my husband is booked with our 2 boys in the other room. When we get on the ship however, the big kids will be in one room and hubby, me and the youngest will be in the other room.

Thanks I will have to give Carnival a call.

You can go to the Carnival booking site (used by TA's,etc.) and see the rooms that are connecting. Just go to this page and click on "The Fleet" then "The Ship". Then look to the menu along the top left side and choose "Connecting Staterooms". This will tell you which cabin numbers connect and which cabins they connect to. It gives you the Category that they are.

https://www.goccl.com/en/Resource%20Center/Visit%20the%20Knowledge%20Center.aspx

Royal Carribean fan looking to book a cruise on the Carnival Spirit. I'm finding the cabin categories a bit confusing. I would like to book 2 rooms - preferably interconnecting. Hubby and I in one and 3 children in the other. Is there any inter-connecting rooms that are outside or balcony connected to an inside. Can someone suggest the best possible categories for us' date=' or different combinations that I could consider please. :)[/quote']

The Spirit does have 6 balcony cabins that connect to an inside, 2 each on Upper, Empress, and Verandah. They are far forward. The problem is they are only for 2 people in each cabin. There are none for 3.

There are 2 ocean view cabins that connect to porthole cabins on Riviera Deck on the Dream. Also far forward. But there is a problem with those also. Each cabin has an occupancy of 3. Most times you aren't allowed to book a cabin if you don't have that number of people. So it is like it doesn't exist. It would be a rare case where there are 6 people wanting to share 2 rooms together.

Sharon

The Spirit does have 6 balcony cabins that connect to an inside, 2 each on Upper, Empress, and Verandah. They are far forward. The problem is they are only for 2 people in each cabin. There are none for 3.

There are 2 ocean view cabins that connect to porthole cabins on Riviera Deck on the Dream. Also far forward. But there is a problem with those also. Each cabin has an occupancy of 3. Most times you aren't allowed to book a cabin if you don't have that number of people. So it is like it doesn't exist. It would be a rare case where there are 6 people wanting to share 2 rooms together.

Sharon

I would check with one of the Carnival pvp's. I have one that has been around awhile and is very helpful in finding particular types of cabins. Let me know and I will post a link to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would check with one of the Carnival pvp's. I have one that has been around awhile and is very helpful in finding particular types of cabins. Let me know and I will post a link to him.

It is against community guidelines to share travel agent or PVP information.

You can go to the Carnival booking site (used by TA's,etc.) and see the rooms that are connecting. Just go to this page and click on "The Fleet" then "The Ship". Then look to the menu along the top left side and choose "Connecting Staterooms". This will tell you which cabin numbers connect and which cabins they connect to. It gives you the Category that they are.

https://www.goccl.com/en/Resource%20Center/Visit%20the%20Knowledge%20Center.aspx

Thank you

Sharon

Thanks!

Thanks, I'll check with Carnival here in Australia.