Looking for Costa Maya beach all inclusive

sweetiepiexo82

Also,

http://www.costamayabeachresort.com/

For the quiet, and clearer waters Almaplena and Maya Chan would work, they're further south of the Mahahual/malecon beaches. Neither have the "watersports" outside of snorkeling and kayaking, unless that's changed recently.

Nohoch Kaye (the first link in OTHC's post can probably arrange some things for you. They are along the malecon. But the prime watersports, ie, jet ski stuff, is out of Tequila Beach and maybe Corona Beach. Neither are AI, just pay as you go places. Both get crowded as they're the first stops from the cruise port. They may have the trampoline/iceberg thingies now. But both get mixed reviews on service and you'll be inundated with the vendors/hawkers and charged higher prices.

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Alma Plena last week. It is a really nice beach. It was quiet and uncrowded. As an AI, we didn't have to worry about anything. The food was ok and drinks were plentiful. The owners were very nice too. No water activities are included. It is perfect if you just want to go chill with a book, snooze in the sun or swim in the ocean.

I would definitely go back.

We absolutely LOVED Almaplena. It is so beautiful there with the perfect crystal clear blue water. I have a complete review listed in my signature line with TONS of pictures.

We have also been to Maya Chan and loved the staff, food and small beach. We just didn't like the water there. I also have a review of it in my signature line as well. :)

• 1 month later...

YaYa Beach was our option and we had an excellent time. Compared with the other beach clubs around, this was definitely the place to be. Clean, friendly service and great food / drinks. You can book direct or with Costa Maya Excursions, we did the with the agency as we got a discount on all 3 port excursions we booked. We love Mexico!

0J1VtezAuqbl9tD0oOaCszfG2inhJLNhBxBGW2FghHsf0V6dz6FSvLnmTBusb7A.jpg

Free Image Hosting by ShoreExcursioneer Cruise Excursions

Almaplena hands down!!!! Easily the best place I've ever been.

So glad you enjoyed it, especially since you told me you based most of your excursions from your cruise off my reviews. Whew, I guess that takes the heat off me now. hehe. :D Did you enjoy Little French Key as well?

YaYa Beach was our option and we had an excellent time. Compared with the other beach clubs around, this was definitely the place to be. Clean, friendly service and great food / drinks. You can book direct or with Costa Maya Excursions, we did the with the agency as we got a discount on all 3 port excursions we booked. We love Mexico!

0J1VtezAuqbl9tD0oOaCszfG2inhJLNhBxBGW2FghHsf0V6dz6FSvLnmTBusb7A.jpg

Thanks, I'll look into this place. Can you tell me more about the beach and the water? Was there any sea grass? How far of a drive from the port? Any additional pictures? :)

Ok, I just went to shore excursioneer and only found 1 beach break offering, so I assumed it was yaya (and it was after looking at the pictures). This is located along the Malecon (which I really didn't want to go back there because of the water and no seclusion). But the place itself looks a lot nicer than when we went to Nohoch. I'll check into it. Thanks for the info.

• 4 weeks later...

Maya Chan! Owners are amazing hosts, the property is kept spotless, the service is SUPERB and the food/drinks are delicious and served non-stop. I will book the western itinerary just to go back!

• 2 weeks later...

Maya Chan! I keep going back as I do not want to lose what they have.

Incredible service; privacy with your own palapa; excellent food and all you could want to drink.

I know they have sea grass but we manage to overcome that! You can snorkel out to the reef or just stay near the shore and float around in tubes.

I would try another place but after four visits we would still return.

• 1 month later...

I completely agree with those who recommend Maya Chan. The service is incredible, the drinks are perfect, the food is unforgettable.

The private palapas are gorgeous as well. Ours had 4 beach chairs and a small semi-bed which my friend to be the perfect place for a quick nap on the beach.

We had great fun floating in the beach chairs - I wish every resort had those!