Tell me about the Epic

tkotis

It is a huge ship. The food and entertainment is good. You can even go bowling. However, the pools are a bit overcrowded. The ice bar is ok, but probably overrated. Howl at the Moon is fun. You will have fun.

Are the shows included can I carry on my diet coke is there a list of what restaurants prices are(menu) how is room service can I get a full breakfast.

Thank you

Some shows are free, not all. Yes, you can carry on all the diet coke you want. NCL.com lists all the restaurant prices $15-$30 each, extra. Room service is cruddy. No, only cold items are available for breakfast. If you are in a suite, everything is available for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Are the shows included can I carry on my diet coke is there a list of what restaurants prices are(menu) how is room service can I get a full breakfast.

Thank you

~ For all the dining options, both complimentary and upcharge specialty restaurants look at the Freestyle Dining Guide:

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-dining

~ You can carry on your soda, no problem.

~ Full breakfast for room service will depend on what class of cabin you are in.

Thank you

All the shows except for Circus de Solais are included (the one mentioned is a dinner show). Yes, you can carry your Diet Coke on board. I believe only the Haven get get hot breakfast items from room service.