This was supposed to be a glorious day instead I am at the ER

I had mine out last March with laproscopic surgery. The surgery was not bad at all. Was home before dinner time. Not that I ate anything. My only suggestion for anyone having the surgery is to definitely take it easy the first week. I cleaned out the garage 2 days after surgery. I know, stupid!! I definitely paid for it.

Thank you for sharing, and I really appreciate everybody's kind words

I think I will avoid surgery as much ad I can. I read quite a bit about it and it looks like without the gallbladder the body doesn't process fat so efficiently ... and with my gene and terrible metabolism I am surely to gain more weight

I read about eating more garlic and using apple cider vinegar to melt the stones

I am also going to get another ultra sound so they can tell me exactly how many stones i have and what size

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you all for the positive vibes - They worked <3

After I was discharged from the ER at almost 3:00pm I had to run to CVS to pick up the meds they prescribed and that took what it seemed like an eternity ... we were at the ship at around 3:45 and we were probably the last to board but we made it!!

We had a blast on the ship and the ports- what a beautiful vessel she is

I will be writing a full pictorial review once the sea legs are gone lol

I had no health issues thank God and was able to enjoy food and drinks .. in moderation :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Nothing like a little drama on boarding day! I am so glad everything turned out okay and you are healthy.

One year I broke my glasses as we were heading out of the hotel for the port. Had to find a vision shop in downtown New Orleans, take a cab over, get them repaired and then head to the ship!

We always buy insurance. Expensive, but worth every penny if you need it.