how to make a payment online on my ncl

met195

After paying depositum , we wanted to pay more, but cant see where we do that. Can i only do it through my bank ? And not online... Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.:(

In the US we just sign on to the NCL.com. You can set up an account to log-in to the site. You then pull up your account using your Reservation# & make a payment.

Okay, we booked through Ncl through email but still , paied through bank , but thought that we could pay online like you can on Disney. ?..anyway ive just email ncl . Thanks for your help. :)

After paying depositum , we wanted to pay more, but cant see where we do that. Can i only do it through my bank ? And not online... Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.:(

I always pay my cruises online, but in order to find the details on how to do it, I just logged in to my NCL-account, and fund out that when I open the Vacation Summary, then on the top you have "Reservation-At-a-glance", and below there it says "Payment status" with blue letters. When I clicked there, it listed the payments I have already made, and on the bottom there is a link for "Make payment" if I want to do more payments. But that was through the US MyNCL-link:

https://www.ncl.com/cas/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncl.com%2Fbge%2Fmy-account%3FSOURCE_CTX%3D%2Fnclweb

(I then logged in through the MyNCL-link on the UK site just to test it, and tried to do the same thing, but "Make payment" was not an option. It could be because my booking is done in US dollars, so that I can't pay it in Euros or GBP.)

Just a caution here- if you are making payment through MyNCL there will be two radio buttons, one with your total due and one for other amount. The default is for your amount due and it you don't change it your card will be charged with your balance. I have heard that NCL will reverse this for people that do this inadvertently but that takes time.

I also wanted to make payments on my balance, is there a fee to do that? This is my first NCL cruise so I just want to double check be for I make payments.

No, there are no extra fees - you can make as many payments as you like. Some people choose to pay everything at once when the final payment date is close, and some choose to spread the payments over some time.