Best promotion for family of 4

I can't handle the prices for a family of 4? The allure and Oasis prices for third and fourth passenger are HIGHER than the first and second? What am i missing? Can someone help me look for the BEST promotions I should be watching for and how often they tend to come out? Thanks so much:)

sorry to say you just missed the best one ever. During the month of March, the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and so on persons (not limited to kids) were FREE (only paid taxes) for any 2014 May - Dec cruise.

That is a bummer that you are seeing the 3 and 4th person higher. I've never encountered that, but rarely sail when school is out.

Keep looking, I hope you find something.

I can't handle the prices for a family of 4? The allure and Oasis prices for third and fourth passenger are HIGHER than the first and second? What am i missing? Can someone help me look for the BEST promotions I should be watching for and how often they tend to come out? Thanks so much:)

If the third and fourth are higher then it would be cheaper to get 2 rooms. More space and 2 bathrooms. There are connecting cabins in every category.

When are you cruising? What ship? The price will usually drop, but you have to keep an eye open everyday and keep checking - also, maybe check w/ a good Travel Agent (TA) they may have a group space/obc