Recent Legend Passengers:? age

What is the average age of the Carnival Legend Cruiser?

I read a few trip reports with people complaining that it was a much "older" group.

Now, mind you, I am 37, so not a spring chicken, and dont mind an older crowd, but was wondering for my kids.

We are going in July, does this make a difference??:) :) :) :) :) :)

What is the average age of the Carnival Legend Cruiser?

I read a few trip reports with people complaining that it was a much "older" group.

Now, mind you, I am 37, so not a spring chicken, and dont mind an older crowd, but was wondering for my kids.

We are going in July, does this make a difference??:) :) :) :) :) :)

I think the time you go makes all the difference.

We were on the Legend, in August, in the Baltics in Europe and there were many kids on board and young adults (50% were probably 50+). With it being a Carribean cruise the young people percentage will probably be higher.

Me and hubby are mid twenties and we found a group around our age and had a laugh.

We went during spring break and I think there were a lot of families on board. I think in July there will be a lot of families as well. We saw a lot of groups of families too (grandparents and kids etc).

Have fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Just got off the Legend this past Sunday. My husband and I are in our early/mid thirties and found there to be a nice mix of age groups. If I had to pick an average age I would say probably early to mid forties.

My husband and I are going in July this year on the Legend without our daughter. We were on the Dream last year in August and there were tons of kids. We do a family cruise every other year. I think you will find plenty of children for your kids to hang out with in July no matter which ship you go on.

We got off Sunday too. I'd say it was balanced but not a lot of twenty somethings. Mostly families or couples 30 to 70s. Most in the 40-50 range. There were a lot of teens and kids with parents. It was a Spring Break family cruise with a lot of couples thrown in.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app