~Pride Review with pics~ April 6-13, 2014

swalton85

What was the itinerary change?

We were supposed to go to canaveral, nassau and freeport, but they swapped freeport for charleston because of engine issues and the ship couldnt travel at full speed. Not a huge deal for us and they gave us 25% off a future cruise:)

• 3 months later...
If you don't mind me asking, how old are your children? DH and I are thinking about taking our three (dd,ds,ds) on The Pride next year, and were wondering about things to do with the children. Thanks.

Our children will be 3 and 1.5 when we take them in May. We took our son when he was 10 months old on the Pride too. We haven't utilized the things for kids yet. They will be adding waterworks when she goes in drydock the end of this yr so that should be fun for the kiddos:) will also be checking out camp carnival for our son next yr too.

Our children will be 3 and 1.5 when we take them in May. We took our son when he was 10 months old on the Pride too. We haven't utilized the things for kids yet. They will be adding waterworks when she goes in drydock the end of this yr so that should be fun for the kiddos:) will also be checking out camp carnival for our son next yr too.

My family was on the same cruise in April 6th to the 13th. I missed your review back in April.

It was funny as I was looking through your photos I took a blurry picture of Disney leave Nassau too. I thought it was my photo for a second :D

We took our 4 year old on pride. The kids activities right now are low. One water slide, no "kids" pool. The only "kids" activities are at the camp carnival. If you want to spend time with your kids doing things as a family there isn't much. After the upgrades this should improve quite a bit.

my family was on the pride the week after you. we skipped freeport due to the engine issues. we received OBC and then the 25% our next cruise. i just booked the pride for the first cruise out of baltimore next spring break and i used my 25% discount. looking at your pictures i can't wait to go on her again of course i'm sure everything will be different after the 2.0 improvements. i will miss the artwork theme of the ship my wife and i loved the theme of the ship. but i know a lot of people did not due to the nudity.