New Orleans 11 AM flight

treasure4two

You might be able to make it, but we have been delayed departing on both of our cruises.

The first trip we did not get off the ship until almost 10am(zone 14), and the second trip we got off (with zone 1/FTTF) at 8:30.

It is about a 40 minute drive to the port with traffic. You should make it if you do self-assist.

We have FTTF (Zone 1) and our flight leaves at 12:25pm. I'm worried that's cutting it too close. I don't think I would risk the 11:00am flight. :eek:

I leave from N.O all the time and you will be OK. Now anythink can happen. I have been in my car at 715 before. I carry my own stuff off and one of the first to get off.

We just got off the Dream on Nola on Monday. Had a 12:18pm Flight. We were zone 26, and if we stayed on the boat until they cleared zone 26, we would have never made it. We went to Guest Services and asked to get off the boat at 9am to ensure we made it to airport safely. Getting off the boat was fine, but getting our baggage was a NIGHTMARE. We did make it to the airport in time for our flight, about 40 minutes to spare, but it was extremely stressful. If you have a flight before 1pm, i recommend getting priority tags from your Cabin steward or do Self assist debarkation.

This may be irrelevant info since it's a different port, but I had a 2:25 flight booked out of Houston on Sunday, and I was worried even that was too early after some of the stuff I had read. We had FTTF, plus we did self-assist, and even with the nearly hour drive to the port, we were at Houston Hobby airport at 9 AM! We spend 5.5 hours in the airport. :eek: We're sailing on the Dream next April, and I'm booking a much earlier flight home!