Oasis 3 has started Construction for Mid-2016

I'd like to see the spa and gym moved to upper decks with sea views. The current gym/spa area could be used for a secondary show lounge. Not likely.

I believe there is info out there that the solarium will be expanded, good. Water slide for kids, good.

I personally believe the "secret" aft balconies will be turned into balconies for suites.

Some windows in the Schooner Bar to see the ocean would be nice. I'd like to see them ditch some of the shops on the boardwalk and turn it into an actual seafood restaurant worth paying for (i.e. - not all fried cheap food).

I bet interior cabins are now all of the Virtual Balcony type.

Edited by LMaxwell

It is going to be very difficult for RCI to get me excited about a new ship again after what is going on with the Quantum and then the redeployment of other ships and the absolutely ridiculous prices on the Liberty. I can only imagine that the Anthem prices will be just as ridiculous. I am currently browsing other cruise lines for options......:(

I would like them to include like a bowling alley or some pool tables. Water slides for children. I like the concept of a indoor family area with the bumper cars, basketball court etc.

Dining options: Go to freestyle dining

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Either way now that I am new fan of the Oasis class ship, can't wait to see this grow, and most important where it will be home ported.

Same here. Would be wonderful if it came to PC!

Edited by Chuggiebug

I'd like to see them change the layout and furnishings of the D balcony staterooms to be like they are on Radiance/Voyager/Freedom.

I agree with that -- the layout of the D balconies on the Oasis class is literally the only thing I don't like about the Oasis Class.

If I were writing a wish list though... it would be a revamp of the Boardwalk. Get rid of the shops nobody ever visits and put in a fun new bar concept or something.

Digital signage on the lift floor that shows the date and time.

More kid friendly zones.

A dedicated parent and kid eating zones.

Abandoning the Zip Line.

More Transatlantic routes during the European Summer periods.

Signs telling people where to best see the Sunrise and Sunset on Deck 15 and above.

The platform over the sea (like the Quantum class).

I agree with that -- the layout of the D balconies on the Oasis class is literally the only thing I don't like about the Oasis Class.

If I were writing a wish list though... it would be a revamp of the Boardwalk. Get rid of the shops nobody ever visits and put in a fun new bar concept or something.

Agree. Never saw anyone in those Boardwalk shops. I wish RCI would put a dedicated sports bar on the ship and show actual sports.

Always felt the boardwalk was never really developed fully and so much wasted space not much there to hold my interest like central park does. Hopefully on Oasis 3 they can a more interesting concept in its place.

Agree. Never saw anyone in those Boardwalk shops. I wish RCI would put a dedicated sports bar on the ship and show actual sports.

I think if they converted that space to a sports bar and a cigar bar you would have a lot of happy people... and, honestly, those venues would probably generate more revenue than those empty shops! :D

It is going to be very difficult for RCI to get me excited about a new ship again after what is going on with the Quantum and then the redeployment of other ships and the absolutely ridiculous prices on the Liberty. I can only imagine that the Anthem prices will be just as ridiculous. I am currently browsing other cruise lines for options......:(

But the question was "what would you like see different or added to this ship", an Oasis class ship.

Edited by Rdytogo2

Abandoning the Zip Line.

It's not something I want to use, but is very popular. What would be the advantage of removing this feature? :confused:

By the way, as far as revenue generation space and a nice restaurant worth paying for...well this is what a boardwalk restaurant makes me think of. not a sports bar or cigar bar, two things incongruous with a boardwalk. There is a sports bar, the On Air club, it's just hopelessly small on Oasis and Allure.

gTUjteFRGQv6oY-640m.jpg

I haven't been on the ship but i thought i read some posts about how there is no quick food place right by the pool area. You have to leave the pool area to get food. If true, how about a place for hot dogs and burgers and fries by the pool area?

I haven't been on the ship but i thought i read some posts about how there is no quick food place right by the pool area. You have to leave the pool area to get food. If true, how about a place for hot dogs and burgers and fries by the pool area?

The wipeout cafe was right there, and had perfect pool food....The pretzel dogs were pretty amazing!!!