(I think) I submitted a Price Protection Form

cuteflyygirl

First time submitting the price protection form on Carnival.com and I'm not sure if it's going through! I filled out all required info, pressed submit button and nothing. I thought something would say "thanks for submitting" or "Form received", but I'm not getting anything. Is another screen supposed to pop up?

I have had the same problem with the form not submitting on the first try. Hit the refresh on your browser then re-pick the ship and date and it will go. Once they turn you down email your PVP and maybe they will help you. Got us $300 per person on the Breeze in 2 weeks

Make sure where you put the fare in that you saw that it is exactly in the format they are asking for.

I messed up a decimal and it highlighted in red on that section where the fare is and it would not go through until I figured out what was wrong and made the correction.

I'm not sure what's going on :confused:, but I just decided to email my PVP instead. And yes you do have to enter everything in correct format, it will kick it out.

Hopefully someone will know the answer to the difference in forms.

Just a question,, but,,,

isn't there a difference between the Price Protection Form (used for purchase price adjustments within 24 hours of purchase),,,,, and the ES price reduction form?

I believe that it's the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...