Help! Need June Rome hotel for 3

rdt10

Help! I put a last minute cruise on hold tonight to the Mediterranean on Celebrity.

Need post cruise room in Rome June 14-17 or 18th for 3 adults. I've check several of the hotels recommended here, Albergo Senato, Cesari, Artimide, and they are all full. We've stayed at the Sofitel near the Spanish steps before but its not set up for 3 people and 2 rooms are too much.

Any recommendations for last minute hotels that take 3 without breaking the bank?

An apartment would work also. Do apartments require 4 night minimums? I saw that mentioned on another post.

Doesn't need to be in the heart of things but reasonable taxi from sites.

Thanks. Rick

Help! I put a last minute cruise on hold tonight to the Mediterranean on Celebrity.

Need post cruise room in Rome June 14-17 or 18th for 3 adults. I've check several of the hotels recommended here, Albergo Senato, Cesari, Artimide, and they are all full. We've stayed at the Sofitel near the Spanish steps before but its not set up for 3 people and 2 rooms are too much.

Any recommendations for last minute hotels that take 3 without breaking the bank?

An apartment would work also. Do apartments require 4 night minimums? I saw that mentioned on another post.

Thanks. Rick

Relais Fontana di Trevi.—right next to Trevi Fountain. Breakfast room looks over the fountain.Small hotel,decent pricing,clean,nice staff and great location. Good luck!

Thanks. Rick

There are apartments avail in your time frame for 3 nights and 2 bedrooms.

Go to VRBO Navona and put in the date rooms and price range and you will see some. I just saw one for $190 Euro a night that would work well in a good location. Larry

Edited by softail

Check out Hotel Smeraldo near Campo di'Fiori, a fabulous location not far from the Pantheon and Piazza Navona and right by the Largo Argentina transportation hub for buses and also trams to Trastevere.

If has nice-size triple rooms, good a/c, a small elevator and will not break your budget.

I've reserved a room at Hotel Madrid. Anyone else have any comments about it?

I am going to look at the apartments more. A couple of apartments looked interesting but when I look there are no reviews or they have every day available which doesn't make me think they are rented much. Anyone have a specific apartment they would recommend?

I knew finding a room in Rome for three people on short notice would be tough.

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Rick

We did a 3 day pre cruise and stayed at the hotel mancino 12. We couldn't have been happier. Small hotel, reasonable priced, good air conditioning, excellent location. We had 4 however, and thus booked two rooms.

The Hotel Imperiale on the Via Veneto I highly recommend. The triples have little balconies that face the street and are really nice. Just checked and it is available for those dates for a total of 700 Euros for three nights.

http://www.hotelimperialeroma.it/default-en.html

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

We stayed at a small hotel close to the Vatican called Domus Aurelia. We paid $113 per night for a triple room. All of the twin rooms were booked. The room was huge and we even had a small private balcony.

We walked to the Vatican, the first morning then used the HO HO 48 hour pass for our transportation around to the various sites.

We did use a taxi a couple of times from the Vatican back to the hotel. The only problem with this hotel is there were no restaurants close by, but we just ate before returning to the hotel in the evening.

Another hotel I found that had triples was Hotel Gea de Vulcano which is closer to Termini. Not sure what their rate is.

Have fun!