Hotel swimming pools in November

Sky616

Will be at embassy suites 2 nights pre cruise at thanksgiving. Wondering will the swimming pool be chilly at this time of year? Perhaps the pool at this hotel is even heated, I didn't know. I know it can get cool even in south Florida around this time.

Will be at embassy suites 2 nights pre cruise at thanksgiving. Wondering will the swimming pool be chilly at this time of year? Perhaps the pool at this hotel is even heated, I didn't know. I know it can get cool even in south Florida around this time.

Cool for us in November is 75 degrees. Our average daily high in November is a chilly 81 degrees. They will not heat the pool until January.

I don't think I would count on a real warm swim if the pool isn't heated. But the sun can be really warm and feel wonderful while you sun...especially if coming from northern states. We have found a wide array of temps possible in late Nov. and Dec.

Edited by eandj

I don't think I would count on a real warm swim if the pool isn't heated. But the sun can be really warm and feel wonderful while you sun...especially if coming from northern states. We have found a wide array of temps possible in late Nov. and Dec.

Ours stays pretty warm through December. We've never turned on the pool heater before January 1st.

Unless we have a horrible cold snap, the pools should stay pretty balmy.

My pool now gets direct sunlight all day but my pool at my old house got some shade during the fall months and still stayed okay.

We cruised for Thanksgiving last year and had pleasant but not overly warm weather. Our hotel pool was comfortable, but any pool that isn't like bath water is too cold for me but the kids loved it. I used the Jacuzzi.

Ok, thanks sounds like anything will be warmer than the pools up here. We go to a local state park and the water even in August is bone chilling. My 5 year old doesn't mind but we sure do.