Website (again!) Drinks package not showing

kevinyork

We have two cruises booked for this year both with the 123 Promo and until earlier this week both bookings when viewed on the X website showed on the right hand side Wave Promo-Classic (in fact I printed off screenshots). I've logged in today and neither show that notation now.

I've emailed X to query this but should I be worried?

I have to agree, it is a worry. Whoever designed the website needs a boot up the *** in my opinion. I have a cruise in June with the drinks package included and nothing shows on the 'my celebrity' site. My Cruise for October with the same package does show it!

It does not exactly inspire confidence. I worry that I will have to spend the first two days of my holiday trying to convince the onboard staff that we have the package included.

Ian

I have 2 cruises booked one in August and one in October. The one in October is supposed to have the drink package included but it has never shown up. We have booked through a TA so will check with them nearer the time. The one in August is with my daughter & her family and as we have inside cabins does not include the drinks package. So I booked the Premium Non alcoholic package which appeared for months on BOTH bookings but has now vanished from both bookings. I did keep a copy of my purchase of this package and will check again nearer the time.

Ours is the same for Eclipse 19th July sailiing. The 'free' drinks packages do not appear on the website, but appear both on our TAs Invoice and (more crucially I guess) on the Celebrity Invoice in a code costing $384 and then a credit for the same amount each. It is strange though that the xtra drinks package that I have purchased for the third member of our party does actually show in My Celebrity. It is worrying but having read similar concerns it always seems to turn out OK. Perhaps people travelling before us could let everyone know the outcome?

Edited by SWORRUB1

I've got to tell you, that's one crazy site, one day my Wave Promotion is listed and then it's not... Check back a few days later and it's back.. Next day gone again..

Even crazier, I've booked a B2B for Jan and Feb, about two weeks ago, and every time I check, it says "on a 24 hour hold" it never changes, that's the longest 24 hours of my life. Checked with the TA and she states that's one of the glitches in the system.. Crazy I tell you!

I have the same issue. I booked my January 2015 cruise on April 1st with the Pick your Perk promotion and it's not showing on Celebrity's website.

But I have the confirmation from the TA (on the invoice) that it's included. They also gave me the booking confirmation statement from Celebrity that shows it.

My question: for the few people that can see the free beverage package on the Celebiry website, where exactly do you see it?

I have the same issue. I booked my January 2015 cruise on April 1st with the Pick your Perk promotion and it's not showing on Celebrity's website.

But I have the confirmation from the TA (on the invoice) that it's included. They also gave me the booking confirmation statement from Celebrity that shows it.

My question: for the few people that can see the free beverage package on the Celebiry website, where exactly do you see it?

Mine is showing on the right side, toward the bottom. Under "your offers".

It says PYPBEV offer and under that it says classic beverage package.

Hope this helps.

It usually says it on the right hand side of the view reservation page under, "view my extras"... I just checked and it is not listed right now on mine, but was last night ... And that cruise leaves in 28 days. Now, if I check my e-docs, it's listed on page 8.

Same thing for me this morning. It was there yesterday when I made my last payment and this morning it not showing up under my cruise extras.

Earlier, when we first booked with 123Go I noticed the package never showed on my account at all so one day I called Celebrity to inquire and they said it was noted on my account but they had never finished adding it to my reservation. They finished applying it and it showed up correctly after that.

I wouldn't worry too much. The Celebrity web site is definately messed up. Just be sure to have any documentation stating that you have the beverage package when you board at the terminal. Double check and make sure the beverage package is notated on your seapass card when it is issued to you. Prior to our Silhouette cruise this month we received in the mail documentation from Celebrity that included all information concerning our cruise, to include the beverage package.

Edited by dthomaso

I've got to tell you, that's one crazy site, one day my Wave Promotion is listed and then it's not... Check back a few days later and it's back.. Next day gone again..

Even crazier, I've booked a B2B for Jan and Feb, about two weeks ago, and every time I check, it says "on a 24 hour hold" it never changes, that's the longest 24 hours of my life. Checked with the TA and she states that's one of the glitches in the system.. Crazy I tell you!

The two cruises we booked through a TA both appeared on the X site as 'on a 24 hr hold' initially. I contacted the agent who said she would fix it and did as it changed to 'booked' a few hours later. Not sure what she did but it was reassuring to see it change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

try asking Celebrity to send you either a Promotion Summary email or a Payment Confirmation email. Either of those should show the package that the website isn't reflecting.

Well this morning the promo is again showing in mycelebrity online, for both my cruises!

However, Ive printed off the X booking confirmation showing the promo plus page 8 of my edocs which also shows it.

However, there was a recent thread where even armed with documentary evidence, guest relations onboard wouldnt do anything and the passenger had to call X themselves to get the promo to reappear on Celebritys' system so the agent at guest relations would activate their seapass with the classic package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD