Freedom 11-Jan-2015 chartered?

Sea3PO

We have this cruise booked as the second half of a b2b. It may have been chartered as all stateroom categories now show as NA. I called RCI today and was told it is 'code red', no new bookings.... A web search on ship and sail date didn't turn up any charter info. Anybody heard anything? Thanks.

Steve

I am booked on that sailing and have been watching the prices. The website has said N/A on the pricing for about a week now. This is also the case for the sailing after on 1/18/15. I called RCCL the other night and was told it had something to do with taking some sort of inventory but I think a week is a long time for something like that.

I did ask if it was for some sort of theme cruise but they said they did not think so. A car dealership here in our area is running a deal where you get a cruise if you buy a car and I am fine if it is something like that but I have also seen youtube video of Swinger Cruises on RCCL and I don't think I would be comfortable with being around that enviroment.:eek:

I am booked on that sailing and have been watching the prices. The website has said N/A on the pricing for about a week now. This is also the case for the sailing after on 1/18/15. I called RCCL the other night and was told it had something to do with taking some sort of inventory but I think a week is a long time for something like that.

I did ask if it was for some sort of theme cruise but they said they did not think so. A car dealership here in our area is running a deal where you get a cruise if you buy a car and I am fine if it is something like that but I have also seen youtube video of Swinger Cruises on RCCL and I don't think I would be comfortable with being around that enviroment.:eek:

Swinger cruises are usually full ship charters. If a sailing converts to a full ship charter, all existing reservations for that sailing would be cancelled.

I can handle sharing the ship with a bunch of quilters. I would think this means less people out on deck fighting for deck chairs on sea days as they will be inside quilting. :):cool: