restaurant near fort lauderdale

rxgirl05

Sorry, cant offer any recommendations, since it has been a few years since I was there, but it would also depend on where you are staying, or what area you might be looking at.

Also tripadvisor is a great wealth of information in that regard. Check that sight out. But if you are staying at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale, you might want to say which one or roughly what area you are looking at, to narrow down what is best for you.

But glad you asked since I too am interested because I will be there pre cruise in November, and always enjoy hearing from Cruise Critic members re their places of choice.

Edited by SMSACE6

Any restaurant recommendations for the fort lauderdale area?

If you're willing to drive about 10 miles south via I-95, there is a wonderful, authentic Cuban restaurant about one block off I-95 in nearby Hollywood. It is called Laura's Cuban. Good food and even better prices. This is not a chain. Check out their Tripadvisor reviews. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34296-d1849657-Reviews-Laura_s_Cuban-Hollywood_Florida.html

If you have a car and enjoy seafood, I like the Old Florida Seafood House. It is not a restaurant that caters to tourists; always seems very busy with what appear to be many local residents. Service has always been friendly and prices are reasonable.

Royalcruz, can any of these or others you may know of handle a large group?

Thanks

Brian

YOLO, Sweet Nectar, and Lobster Bar can handle large groups but how many in your group?

I also love:

Roccos Tacos

Bokampers

Timpano

Royal Pig

Catfish Deweys

Rustic Inn

Up to 16 in the group. thanks for all the different restaurants. I will have to take a look at all of them.

Brian

I think your group would really like the atmosphere at Sweet Nectar. The majority of their dining area is outdoors and they have those great, long communal tables.