iconcierge app on pearl

Luckybones

Just sitting excited and trying to work out all the details for our 12-22-14 trip

I have been reading up on the iconcierge app and have not been able to find any info about the app on the pearl. Only that the newer ships have it, and it would cost to much to upgrade the older ships.

Will it be in the pearl at the time of my sailing?

It's on the Getaway sailing out of its new MIA homeport and as I recall, on the Epic.

It's a nice "widget" for most iOS and Android smartphones but you can access most, if not, all of the "free" features in your stateroom's interactive, dedicated-TV channel under Account Review.

Don't sweat it, you have 7+ months to go. The latest release still do not do alert, reminder or allow one to edit/change or cancel bookings - in other words, not fully functional - IMO.

At our meet and greet on the Dawn last month I asked about it going fleetwide. They said that they had just gotten a memo and it will be. There was no time frame given though.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Forums mobile app