Seattle Express from Sleep Inn to Pier 91

K D cruiser

We're staying at the Sea Tac Sleep Inn before our cruise and discovered that Seattle Express will pick us up at the hotel and take us to Pier 91, and return us to the Sleep Inn after our cruise.

Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if this Seattle Express service is reliable? I'm worried about being stranded if the shuttle doesn't show up either pre or post cruise.

Thanks for any info about this.

Yes, we've used this service when staying at the Sleep Inn (which by the way, we love!) five times - both to Pier 91 from Sleep Inn and to Sleep Inn from Pier 91 - so I guess, in reality, we've used them 10 times in the past!;).......and I will be using this service once again this coming May 18th. They have always been on time, they are very responsive to emails and phone calls, and we have had nothing but excellent experiences using Seattle Express. I would highly recommend both Seattle Express and Sleep Inn. You done good!:D

Yes, we've used this service when staying at the Sleep Inn (which by the way, we love!) five times - both to Pier 91 from Sleep Inn and to Sleep Inn from Pier 91 - so I guess, in reality, we've used them 10 times in the past!;).......and I will be using this service once again this coming May 18th. They have always been on time, they are very responsive to emails and phone calls, and we have had nothing but excellent experiences using Seattle Express. I would highly recommend both Seattle Express and Sleep Inn. You done good!:D

I have not used them before. I will be staying at the sleep Inn and using the service. I made the reservation on line and received a confirmation within two hours after booking. You get about 4 times to pick from.

In my confirmation it tells you to be in the lobby 5 minutes early. For the return they tell you where to meet after exiting the terminal and sign in with them. They start running shuttles at7:30.

So far I have been impressed.

From their website they serve several hotels in the seatac area.

I can tell you after June 1st how the rest of the service is.

Thanks everyone for your responses. This will be our third time staying at the Sea Tac Sleep Inn, but first time using Seattle Express. I was a little nervous because it sounds like a great deal and almost too good to be true. Now I can relax.

I submitted the online reservation request yesterday and have already received a confirmation notice from Matt.

I'm so glad I found out about this shuttle service. Cruise critic is the best. Thanks everyone for all the information I've received.

Seattle Express runs scheduled runs from almost all airport hotels and is very reliable. They do this daily so its not like you need to worry. Some sites advertise but they come only when booked. Since Seattle Shuttle has done this for many yrs you can be a bit more relaxed, however like anything in travel reconfirming the day or two before is always good.

• 3 weeks later...
Does Seattle Express drop off at a private residence?

That would be Shuttle Express which is another well established company in Seattle. You can get shared service or private.

For that price, I'd look at flatrateforhire or eastsideforhire. Use their web site to calculate the fare.

We are also booked at Sleep Inn and with Seattle express for August. I'm glad to hear such great reviews for both. I understand they also make complimentary shuttles to a near by mall which will be great for dinner night before and night after the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to book with SE for my parents and am concerned about the pick up from the pier. I've read that it's a bit of a walk to their vans. Is that true and is it doable for a bit an older couple with luggage? I'd hate to book them for it and then it not be something they can handle. I'd feel awful.

TIA

I'd like to book with SE for my parents and am concerned about the pick up from the pier. I've read that it's a bit of a walk to their vans. Is that true and is it doable for a bit an older couple with luggage? I'd hate to book them for it and then it not be something they can handle. I'd feel awful.

TIA

We just came back this last Sunday and it's about 100 yards or so to the Seattle Express pickup area. If your parents can pull there bags that far they shouldn't have any problems.