A Photo Review of our Magic Cruise Vacation

What floor did y'all stay on?We are counting down to Sept. How was the noise level staying on 10 at night and your friends on 9th fl. We have been on the Magic twice and stayed midship on 7th. This time we are in 9456 in the rear of the ship with a balcony. We wanted our Son closer to camp carnival, but didn't consider trying to go to sleep at some point with the 10th fl bar/kids above us. Anyone advise please. Looking forward to it either way, love the Magic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What floor did y'all stay on?We are counting down to Sept. How was the noise level staying on 10 at night and your friends on 9th fl. We have been on the Magic twice and stayed midship on 7th. This time we are in 9456 in the rear of the ship with a balcony. We wanted our Son closer to camp carnival, but didn't consider trying to go to sleep at some point with the 10th fl bar/kids above us. Anyone advise please. Looking forward to it either way, love the Magic!

Hi there. We were on the 6th floor just above the promenade. The highest that I've stayed on Magic is the 8th floor.

We are still over a year out but very excited to be boarding the Magic next Aug. 2015 for our 30th anniversary cruise!! I can't wait and seeing all your pics and reviews We are gonna love her!!!

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. Magic is a wonderful ship. I imagine we may be back on her in August 2015 as well as we'll be taking our kids again then. We aren't booked yet though.

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. Magic is a wonderful ship. I imagine we may be back on her in August 2015 as well as we'll be taking our kids again then. We aren't booked yet though.

seeing the review and pics that I didn't realize you'd lost your father. I'm so sorry--it's tough to loose a parent. my prayers are with your family. We are going on Magic Aug 9th BTW--maybe we'll see you if you decide on that cruise?? Happy cruising in sept??

seeing the review and pics that I didn't realize you'd lost your father. I'm so sorry--it's tough to loose a parent. my prayers are with your family. We are going on Magic Aug 9th BTW--maybe we'll see you if you decide on that cruise?? Happy cruising in sept??

Thank you for your condolences! We take our kids every other year. Even years are grown up cruises only and odd are family. With Magic being so close, I just figure we'll be doing it again then.

So sorry for your loss I lost my mil months before my cruise but the cruise gave my hubby a peace that it's something greater than ourselves. I pray your comfort at this time.