A Photo Review of our Magic Cruise Vacation

Next it was time to parasail!!!!!!!!! My oldest son has Autism and didn't care to parasail nor did my youngest. The rest of us did though. It was our first time and we all loved it.

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

After a while, it was time to head back to the ship.

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

We had to hurry and shower for dinner. Man, the 6:00 dinner time is hard to get to.... The next cruise without our kids, I will the 8:15 to see if that is easier on our solo cruises.

My DS loves mac and cheese! The waiters made sure he had plenty of it.

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

Watching the pilot boat come.

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

Best view!!

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

After dinner, kids went to their respective club hang outs for a bit until the Caribbean Deck Party later that night.

We stopped in Ocean Plaza to listen to karoke. There was this young girl singing who was 10. She was absolutely amazing. I know she will be famous some day. She sang Adelle's "Rolling in the Deep..." She was better than Adelle! :eek:

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

Caribbean Deck Party!!

DSC_0260.jpg

Day 4 - Freeport Bahamas

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

Ugh... I didn't care for this port at all. For one, we hadn't booked an excursion. Thought we'd just wing it. Well just to get my family alone to a beach was 100.00 cab fare. We got off the boat thinking we'd be going to the beach to realize we didn't want to spend that kind of money just for cab fare. So we looked around the shops that were right there at the port. I honestly don't care for these shops. It was so dang hot too. My dd got her hair braided and we tried to have a snack at Senor Frogs. No one would wait on us. After 20 minutes, we gave up and decided to go eat on the ship at Lido... Also, as it turned out, our ship needed repairs. I think it was the thruster? We were supposed to leave Freeport around 5 but were there til midnight.

the thruster

DSC_0319.jpg

Edited by TheGirlNextDoor

So my friend and her family decided they would take a cab and go to a beach. At some point, they were approached to enjoy some beach excursion and a dolphin encounter and visit an old pirate ship. According to my friend, they were scammed. The dolphin encounter they thought they were getting was looking through a chain link fence at someone else on their dolphin encounter. Big disappointment!! Here are a few pictures of their day.

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

That evening, us 6 grown ups had dinner reservations for the Steakhouse. The older kids opted to still eat at the MDR and we let them. We checked in on them to make sure all was going well.

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

This was a starter from the Chef at the steakhouse.... I believe it was a tomato soup.

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

Enjoying your review and pics. :)

I am so glad. Thank you!

Your children are so darling. So well dressed and appear so well behaved. Would love to see them on one of our cruises.

Thank you!! We do try to keep them in line! :cool: One of the couples that sat with us at dinner had a boy that seemed pretty nice and was the same age as my youngest DS. Thought they'd be friends but it turned out the other boy was quite a brat. He threw all of the golf balls over board. He locked a friend on the balcony and left them there til parents found them. He punched all of the buttons on the elevators. My DS didn't want anything to do with him and I thought he was being a snob until he told me all of this. Crazy!

Freeport was not our favorite port, it's too far to get anywhere unless you already booked an excursion. Nassau is definitely, our favorite place to go, nice people and beautiful waters. Wouldn't mind going back to Key West.

Edited by Flytko

Freeport was not our favorite port, it's too far to get anywhere unless you already booked an excursion. Nassau is definitely, our favorite place to go, nice people and beautiful waters. Wouldn't mind going back to Key West.

I did love Nassau. I would like to see it again in the sunshine! It was cloudy and rainy the whole time we were there.