A Photo Review of our Magic Cruise Vacation

After our nap, it was time for muster. It was already after 5 by now. Due to the computers crashing at the pier, it caused a delay. People were still getting on. Now that I think about it, both times I've sailed the Magic... we didn't leave until 6!

The gangway was still out while we were at muster... and folks were steadily coming.

P8110384.jpg

P8110383.jpg

P8110382.jpg

As we were sitting at muster, they pulled the gangway in and soon we were moving out a bit. After muster, we headed to our cabins to watch sail away.

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

We had early dining so we couldn't enjoy sail away too long. On our previous Magic cruise, we didn't have a good table. We were seated next to a blacked out window upstairs by the door... Come to find out the other side of the window was the employee's smoking spot. BLEH! For this cruise, there was 14 of us that wanted to dine together. My friend's family plus another family they knew that was onboard. A few weeks before our cruise, I emailed the maitre d and requested a table with a view. Boy did he deliver!! We were seated at a table in the aft with an amazing view. I was able to get some wonderful sunset pictures during the week.

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

My appetizer... this was pretty good.

DSC_0115.jpg

My DH always gets the shrimp coctail

DSC_0116.jpg

After dinner... everyone decided to head off in different areas. My oldest went to Club O2. My daughter went to Club C. I took my younger two to register for Camp Carnival and then check out the Camp Carnival party.

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

After the party, my little one was pretty tuckered out as was I. I had wanted to attend the Welcome Aboard show but we missed it by going to the Camp Carnival party. So I headed back to the cabin with the little one. I got her some play doh for this trip to play with in the cabin as sometimes she gets antsy in the mornings when we're all getting ready. Figured it might make her happy a morning or two. Oh my goodness... she was in Heaven. She wanted to stay in the cabin with her play doh much of the week. HA HA.

P8110387.jpg

our towel animal

P8110386.jpg

Day 2... Sea Day and Formal Night!

Time to wake up and get this day started!!! We had breakfast on lido. I prefer MDR for breakfast but with the kids, lido is just easier. After breakfast, everyone went to their camps and I headed to the spa.:D Its my happy place.

Beautiful morning!

P8120393.jpg

P8120392.jpg

P8120391b.jpg

P8120394.jpg

P8120395.jpg

As I was waiting on my friend to meet me... I found this lounger. I never noticed it last cruise. This was such a nice lounger for me to hang out in. Very comfortable and in the shade!!

P8120397.jpg

P8120398.jpg

I went and grabbed my little one from CC so that she could have lunch and enjoy the slides!!!!

P8120402.jpg

P8120406c.jpg

P8120410.jpg

Day 3 - Keywest!

We had booked a private excursion to parasail and play on the beach. The line to get off the boat was horrendous. UGH. Once we were off, we took a cab and headed to the beach we had to meet at.

Enjoying coffee on our balcony

IMG_2802.jpg

our partition opened...

IMG_2804.jpg

Coming in to Keywest, we can see another Carnival ship!

DSC_0142ED.jpg

It was Imagination

DSC_0148ED.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg