Questions from first-time Celebrity cruiser

HALcruiser2

Or for a very special sailing look at the Aqua level cabins which have their own dinning room, Blu. Again as Linda mentions, even with these cabins they will still be the same size. All you are really adding with Aqua is the Blu DR.

According to the X website, on Summit normal Verandah cabins are 170 square feet, Concierge are 191 and Aqua are 195. S-class ships are probably different, maybe those cabins are all the same size.

We are on the Oct 18 cruise out of Rome. I would not worry about concierge. I would spend money on Aqua class or suite if price is right. 100 more on Aqua or 300 for a suite. Since these cruises are port intensive you will not be on balcony much anyway. Take the difference and do a specialty restaurant or two. They sell some the first day of the cruise for 20- 30% off price depending on how many bookings they have.

Suggestion for anniversary night, make a reservation in Tuscan Grill around 630 and they will give you a window to look aft. Tell them it is a celebration and you will not be disappointed. I guarantee it. We have done it for our 35 and 40 th as well as many birthday celebrations. Very romantic. Food and Service are great.

Also, one other hint on embarkation day go to deck 15 and go to the restaurant on the Starboard side(I think it is called the Lawn Club Grill) and get a nice lunch and avoid buffet lines. We do that when we go on the Silhouette. There is a slight cover charge of 5 dollars per person but worth it.

Have a great cruise and if you are on the 18th cruise, maybe we will see you on board.