5 night Paradise - Cozumel in evening?

tbmrt

Looking into a last minute cruise on the Paradise.

I see that the Grand Cayman stop is short 8 - 3pm...Enough time to do much considering tendering?

In Cozumel...What to do in evening?

Thanks

Looking into a last minute cruise on the Paradise.

I see that the Grand Cayman stop is short 8 - 3pm...Enough time to do much considering tendering?

In Cozumel...What to do in evening?

Thanks

We always go to Calico Jacks beach bar and rent chairs (the blue and white ones with an umbrella $15 for 2 unless they went up again) and a cheap taxi to and from the port.Always taxis waiting to go back to the ship but beware they wait until they are full and GC gets hot during the day. You dont have to buy anything from the bar but we usually get our conch fritters here for a snack.Heres a video of the place ,the beach and water is wonderful here.For sure worth a short time in port

Is Mr Sancho's OK to do in the evening?

Its awesome during the day ,we have been twice and well worth the money.The best whole fried fish I have ever had in my life :)

It closes I think at 5 or 6 though and I think they may stay open an extra hour if the ship arrives late

We had a great time in Cozumel until 10PM on my first cruise on the Imagination. We did the Twister Boat excursion to Passion Island (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXCURSION! Its only available as a ship excursion, which I don;t normally do but this one was sooo much fun!) And then after the excursion we went back to the ship and changed and then headed to the downtown area. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe, and Margaritaville and then wondered through several shops and had LOTS of free liquor samples from the stores trying to get us to buy. IT WAS A BLAST!

We always go to Calico Jacks beach bar and rent chairs (the blue and white ones with an umbrella $15 for 2 unless they went up again) and a cheap taxi to and from the port.Always taxis waiting to go back to the ship but beware they wait until they are full and GC gets hot during the day. You dont have to buy anything from the bar but we usually get our conch fritters here for a snack.Heres a video of the place ,the beach and water is wonderful here.For sure worth a short time in port

Calico Jack's at 7 Mile Beach in Grand Cayman is a favorite of ours. :)

Cozumel can be quite fun in the evening if you enjoy going to bars. :D

LuLu

Definitely go to town in the evening in Cozumel. It's fun!! Lots of stores, restaurants, vendor kiosks, very safe, well lit. We always have a great time at night in Cozumel (San Miguel). There are some excellent restaurants and really fun bars. The town square usually has some live performances, street musicians, etc.