Upgrade fairy just hit me for the allure got ??

For a upgrade is it based on luck and waiting, or can you call and ask if anything available?

You can call, and maybe you will get lucky and they will offer some sort of upsell, but I think the chances are slim.

Watch those prices after final payment, since they no longer offer the difference in OBC you can ask for an upgrade. We had a dramatic price decrease 2 weeks before the cruise and we got moved so they could sell or room at a cheaper price. It also helps that on the larger ships that have more suites that do not get bought to get bumped. By the way whoever got our JS this week we left behind some gifts for you. We asked Yvonne the cabin attendant to leave it there so you can enjoy the wine that we won in the M&M, wife does not like Chardonnay. Trying to keep the good vibes going forward so we can get visited again by the fairy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just read through this thread. You are giving me some hope that the upgrade fairy will call. I didn't think ppl who booked through a TA had a chance but nite I will keep my fingers crossed. I got a good deal on my balcony but a suite would be great.

I just read through this thread. You are giving me some hope that the upgrade fairy will call. I didn't think ppl who booked through a TA had a chance but nite I will keep my fingers crossed. I got a good deal on my balcony but a suite would be great.

I don't think it matters if you're booked with a TA or direct. Both of our upgrades have come with TA bookings.