Upgrade fairy just hit me for the allure got ??

[quote name='vettecruiser1']Still showing "gty" on my booking. I'm going crazy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Hopefully u will get a better surprise cause Sunday will be here b4 u know it I'm excited and ready to go today was my last night of work Sunday where r u I'm ready to sail away ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️

[quote name='Wilda']Can't you ask your TA to call and see what your cabin assignment is?[/quote]

If there is no cabin assignment when they log into their online account it means one has not yet been assigned. The TA would not be able to find out either. Edited by molly361

[quote name='sailingawaysoon']We were in the same situation as you a year ago on the Oasis. I checked 50 times a day and the anticipation was driving me insane. There were probably 10 others on our sailing that were waiting with the "w" guarantee. We all were constantly checking the night before check in at our hotel near the port. One or two in our group found out later that evening. We didn't know until we arrived at the port and we were thrilled with our JS. We also received double points, so not sure what someone else wrote about not receiving double points. Also, we loved the extra space. It really does spoil you. I'm hoping in August we have the same luck with our next Oasis cruise. Good luck to you![/QUOTE]

If you book a W guarantee then you are booking a guarantee of a suite so you get double points. However if you book a lower category and get upgraded to a suite then you just get the room, no double points.

Hope that helps:)

Well everyone thanks for going on this journey with me. I just got my cabin and it is a JS on the hump on deck 10. So this is a win for me, wish I could have landed that gold card room but I guess the revenue dept got people to upsell their rooms. For me I went from deck 8 ocean balcony to deck 10 hump JS for no extra cost. Can you say "winning".

[quote name='vettecruiser1']Well everyone thanks for going on this journey with me. I just got my cabin and it is a JS on the hump on deck 10. So this is a win for me, wish I could have landed that gold card room but I guess the revenue dept got people to upsell their rooms. For me I went from deck 8 ocean balcony to deck 10 hump JS for no extra cost. Can you say "winning".[/quote]
I'd be very happy with that upgrade!:)

Great upgrade. You will love the room and the balcony! It worked out well for lots of folks, and the system seems to have followed the projected pattern (everyone moves up one level).

[quote name='vettecruiser1']Well everyone thanks for going on this journey with me. I just got my cabin and it is a JS on the hump on deck 10. So this is a win for me, wish I could have landed that gold card room but I guess the revenue dept got people to upsell their rooms. For me I went from deck 8 ocean balcony to deck 10 hump JS for no extra cost. Can you say "winning".[/QUOTE]

Wow, you hit the jackpot. Great location. Congrats

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

[quote name='vettecruiser1']Well everyone thanks for going on this journey with me. I just got my cabin and it is a JS on the hump on deck 10. So this is a win for me, wish I could have landed that gold card room but I guess the revenue dept got people to upsell their rooms. For me I went from deck 8 ocean balcony to deck 10 hump JS for no extra cost. Can you say "winning".[/quote]

Awesome!!! Enjoy your cruise!

That is awesome! While a 'gold card room' might be nice, what an upgrade to a hump JS from a standard Ocean View Balcony at no cost. I'd definitely say win-win! Enjoy your JS and your cruise - and know that we are all extremely jealous!

Happy Cruising!

YAY VETTECRUISER!!! I'm jumping up and down with excitement for you. Of course my co-workers are looking at me a little funny.

You have a wonderful spot and the JS is a beauty!! Congrat's! Now go enjoy that cruise so we can then wait for your review....have fun!

Well everyone thanks for going on this journey with me. I just got my cabin and it is a JS on the hump on deck 10. So this is a win for me, wish I could have landed that gold card room but I guess the revenue dept got people to upsell their rooms. For me I went from deck 8 ocean balcony to deck 10 hump JS for no extra cost. Can you say "winning".

Hi Jason!!!

I'm very very happy for you....

It's some week I follow your "odyssey" (it was a good English lesson and excercise for me that I speak/write Italian !!) and I discovered a lot of things about fairy upgrade and how RCI works sometimes...

Greetings from Switzerland

Ciaooooo by Elena :)

Edited by Sole

Great week. JS room is awesome. To billy and his wife that got upgraded out his room so we could have yours Thank you again for letting us go on the bridge tour in your place you are very special people. Enjoy your B2B in your new even more upgraded room this week, wish we could have stayed on with you!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app