Upgrade fairy just hit me for the allure got ??

then you need to note that in your profile to NOT upgrade you or to only upgrade you if they call first

Megr, how do we do that? I didn't see anything online to do that? We are booked in connecting Grand Suites. Two couples celebrating anniversaries with no adult Klingons! (Kids)

I'm in heaven already but hey...I'd take more right?

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

I'm not Megr but I can help out. If you log into your Crown and Anchor account, under "Upgrade Preferences" on the left side of your scree, there are several choices. One of them states 'no upgrade at all'. That would be what you would chose if you would prefer not to be upgraded at all.

Went into my booking and got the message "your res is being modified". Had the feeling that cabin assignment was coming. Checked back an hour later message is gone let's see what suite it will be!!!! Nope still nothing got faked out by the computer. Saw on the roll call board someone got upgraded to royal family and the booking site is only showing one suite available for the whole ship so maybe assignments will come this week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm one of those weirdos that reads these stories and gets nervous. I picked our room based on a lot of factors. I don't want to be arbitrarily moved because I already have the room I want.

If you do not want an upgrade and arbitrarily moved, you need to make note of no upgrades in your C&A profile. this way you will be skipped over. They check the profiles in most cases before upgrading.

There is no option that they call your first. Either no upgrade at all, or various scenarios for upgrades (i.e. only if on same floor, only if this or that.....verbiage provided, but none that ask you to call first.

Edited by Trekker954

Still no suite assigned yet, it truly is like cruise crack, I'm addicted to checking the website. I'm hoping that since we are 3 in the room and the W assignments are a little more rare for for then 2 people we get our room sooner rather then later. With that being said it is a good excitement and having been on 10 cruises it adds the intrigue back into what has become routine vacations. Don't get me wrong I love going on cruises, this just puts the icing on the cake. It has been a lucky year, a few months ago we got a free cruise from Carnival and now this upgrade.

I'm in the same boat as you, but for a Celebrity cruise leaving 5/24...don't feel bad, you're not the only one checking constantly :)

Sending good vibes your way!

If you do not want an upgrade and arbitrarily moved, you need to make note of no upgrades in your C&A profile. this way you will be skipped over. They check the profiles in most cases before upgrading.

There is no option that they call your first. Either no upgrade at all, or various scenarios for upgrades (i.e. only if on same floor, only if this or that.....verbiage provided, but none that ask you to call first.

If you call C and A they can put a note in your profile to call you before upgrading.

I'm not Megr but I can help out. If you log into your Crown and Anchor account, under "Upgrade Preferences" on the left side of your scree, there are several choices. One of them states 'no upgrade at all'. That would be what you would chose if you would prefer not to be upgraded at all.

Thanks for answering....I dont always go back to threads...

Sent from my Galaxy S3, somewhere in the galaxy

So got a call for upgrade going from a d4 to deluxe or better cat W. Since I booked over a year and my cruise is on 6/8/14 prices have come way down. I looked at rccl and no junior suites are available so I'm guessing I might get something better.

You may be right, but they might upgrade someone in a JS and then give you their JS.

You may be right, but they might upgrade someone in a JS and then give you their JS.

I think that happens all the time. We got upgraded from an OV to a balcony and there had been no balconies showing for weeks so I assume that is what happened in our case.

I think that happens all the time. We got upgraded from an OV to a balcony and there had been no balconies showing for weeks so I assume that is what happened in our case.

I hope this is the case. I have a GS on Vision and there are only 2 GS booked right now with 3 OS open. That would be nice, but I am not counting my chickens..:)

[COLOR="Magenta"]good luck :)
remember that behind the scenes upgrading is happening and although the website shows no JS...be prepared that is what you will most likely end up with...which is wonderful considering it was a free upgrade. :D

they will upgrade other JS first to higher suites then that opens JS for the "w" category...[/COLOR]

Saw the new pre-cruise planner and went all over it trying to figure if there was a clue but nothing yet. Hopefully soon rccl is showing no suites now so maybe some assignments will be made.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

[quote name='vettecruiser1']Saw the new pre-cruise planner and went all over it trying to figure if there was a clue but nothing yet. Hopefully soon rccl is showing no suites now so maybe some assignments will be made.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Jason, it's been three days!! Anything???? :eek: