Carnival. Freedom 2.0

Hey All!

Just off the Freedom today...

...will post a review this week. A few quick things:

Many things were still closed/under construction. Examples include:

Deck 14 Whirlpools

Deck 10 Mid-Ship (roped off, lots of equipment)

Deck 11 FWD (roped off, lots of what appeared to be cabin parts and equipment)

The arcade on deck 5 was closed

Most camp carnival areas seemed to be moved to temporary spaces while the permanent spaces were renovated.

The slide

The interactive system in most cabins is still in the process of being upgraded and many features were out

Poor AC in some cabins (mine included) due to upgrades?? (Was told this)

Overall, it was a great cruise! Service seemed to be pretty bad compared to my past few cruises but it was better than any day on land!

Hey All!

Just off the Freedom today...

...will post a review this week. A few quick things:

Many things were still closed/under construction. Examples include:

Deck 14 Whirlpools

Deck 10 Mid-Ship (roped off, lots of equipment)

Deck 11 FWD (roped off, lots of what appeared to be cabin parts and equipment)

The arcade on deck 5 was closed

Most camp carnival areas seemed to be moved to temporary spaces while the permanent spaces were renovated.

The slide

The interactive system in most cabins is still in the process of being upgraded and many features were out

Poor AC in some cabins (mine included) due to upgrades?? (Was told this)

Overall, it was a great cruise! Service seemed to be pretty bad compared to my past few cruises but it was better than any day on land!

Woah, seems like a lot of disruption.

We are also on the June 9th sailing to Nassau, Half Moon Cay, and Grand Turk. So excited for the upgrades especially the piano bar. Hope most of the construction is finished. Please keep us informed and post pics and fun times.

Just got off Sunday great cruise.

The hot tubs on serenity closed for first 3 days but up after that, shows were ok,

love the Red Frog, Guys and Blue Iguana,

comedy club first 2 guys VERY funny, second 2 not so much.

some of the best service we have ever had I did bring back the Fun Times butr will be the weekend before I have time to post them.

We just got off of the Freedom this morning. This was our first time on the Freedom, so I'm not sure what it was like before.

We didn't notice much construction. On embarkation day, they had the slide close and were waing it. It was opened that day I believe. The aft adult only hot tubs were closed for two days and repainted. They were operating again by the end of the cruise. Deck 11 Fwd was roped off for what looke like was going to possibly be a kids play area.

I will try to post a review. I'm not into posting those very deatailed reviews with pics like some people. Hopefully my SD card will still work. I decided to take my camera for a swim with me while in Grand Cayman.

We just got off of the Freedom this morning. This was our first time on the Freedom, so I'm not sure what it was like before.

We didn't notice much construction. On embarkation day, they had the slide close and were waing it. It was opened that day I believe. The aft adult only hot tubs were closed for two days and repainted. They were operating again by the end of the cruise. Deck 11 Fwd was roped off for what looke like was going to possibly be a kids play area.

I will try to post a review. I'm not into posting those very deatailed reviews with pics like some people. Hopefully my SD card will still work. I decided to take my camera for a swim with me while in Grand Cayman.

Looking forward to your review.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app