Viewing Ocean Aria from very Aft Boardwalk Balconies

I believe the show is more then just the one night so really you could watch it for both spots.

We watched it from 10329(other side of ship) and we saw all there was to see, it was fine.

Jimbo:)

I believe the show is more then just the one night so really you could watch it for both spots.

We watched it from 10329(other side of ship) and we saw all there was to see, it was fine.

Jimbo:)

Thanks. We were just having trouble coordinating reservations with all the other shows so we thought we could leave this one out and catch a performance on the fly from our balcony.

How did you like the cabin location? The difference in price was almost $2K for us to be across the hall :eek: This was the only way to have a balcony and see the ocean and still feel like we were at sea without going broke. :)

We just got off Allure from cabin nr. 10729. We could enjoy the Aqua Theater shows every time there was one and the CD even took our votes during the Belly Flop competition. It is a fantastic cabin to have as you will have a perfect view of the theater, the boardwalk plus the wake.

A little more walking from the elevator, but that allowed us to eat all those delicious desserts...:)

Our balcony will look right down into the Aqua Theater. Your balcony should give you prime viewing of the show. Also you get a very unique perspective from above and you will notice aspects of the show you cannot see from sitting in the standard Aqua Theater seating area.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We just got off Allure from cabin nr. 10729. We could enjoy the Aqua Theater shows every time there was one and the CD even took our votes during the Belly Flop competition. It is a fantastic cabin to have as you will have a perfect view of the theater, the boardwalk plus the wake.

A little more walking from the elevator, but that allowed us to eat all those delicious desserts...:)

So the bellyflop contest is in the aqua theater pool? Cool, didn't know that. We have 12729.

We had that same room on the Allure on 4/20! We LOVED it!!! The first night of the Ocean Aria show, we did not have reservations and were able to catch the end of it from our room when we brought the kids up for bed. It was great to see it from above. On the night that we actually had reservations, we watched it from the aqua theater and I didn't feel like it was any better than from our balcony.

It is a long walk down the hallway but with all of the food we ate during the week, I felt like I needed the extra steps to burn off some calories. We would definitely book that same room again.

Thanks for this thread! I am booked in the cabin beside it (10727) and wondered how the view would be. Sounds like it will be perfect! I can't wait. I just hope that I won't feel TOO much rocking motion in an AFT cabin. This will be my 1st AFT :eek: